This is a Poll

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
SirPat

This is a Poll

Post by SirPat »

Swords or Axes
Reply YES for swords Reply NO for Axes

Do you understand?
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Maxbirykov2004

Re: This is a Poll

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

NO (Axes( because i have one, they are dealy, and need less metal)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

May i choose third variant — Morgenstern?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Or 4th-spear?
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

No, I like Axes. Especially In minecraft I prefer to use Axes more than swords.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

In minecraft i prefer bows more than any other weapons.
I do not like in the first place close combat and prefer distant combat.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:30 pm In minecraft i prefer bows more than any other weapons.
Crossbows and throwable potions, their good
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:30 pm In minecraft i prefer bows more than any other weapons.
Bows are also nice to have.
In survival I also prefer distant combat using bows, early on in the game ammo is a problem for me, so I use melee weapons only if necessary.
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

For those who replied NO let me clarify the instructions

Swords or Axes
Reply YES for swords Reply NO for Axes

Do you understand?

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

my answer is Morgenstern.
Or Bow (preferably with infinity enchantment).
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hmm but my answer is Mosin rifle (or SVD) because 7.62×54 caliber has great penetration and it KILLS
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:59 pm Hmm but my answer is Mosin rifle (or SVD) because 7.62×54 caliber has great penetration and it KILLS
It is not medieval weapon :lol:
IF we are allowed to choose ANY real hand weapons than i'll choose Mosin Rifle.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Lol yeah, I'll probably go with a Remington Model 870.
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:43 pm Lol yeah, I'll probably go with a Remington Model 870.
Hmm, shotgun vs rifle, ill prefer to walk away from you to 500 meters and shot you, using scope, and good luck do dodge bullet :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:51 pm
QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:43 pm Lol yeah, I'll probably go with a Remington Model 870.
Hmm, shotgun vs rifle, ill prefer to walk away from you to 500 meters and shot you, using scope, and good luck do dodge bullet :D
I'll just use a laser gun I stole from google.
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:02 pm
Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:51 pm
I'll just use a laser gun I stole from google.
Then i will wear masking suit, attach suppressor, took cover, and using sniper stealth mode headshoot you before you even spot me...
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

N
|| /\
||{ | )
|| \/
||
||
||
O
OLÉ
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:12 pm N
|| /\
||{ | )
|| \/
||
||
||
O
Huh, load gun, calibrate scope, check wind, aim precisely, shoot...
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

If I get a small nuke and a binocular , all i have to do is watch the show. Its my fav tactics in rusted warfare.
In minecraft, i do good with loyalty enchanted trident. Or i will alwàys carry a bucket of lava (my fav weapon) just go to a mob or player and put him on fire and take my precious hot bucket back with lava. Its so easy.

And for my answer to sirpat - a Big Battle NO.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

guys at the end of the question i said do you understand so since most of you guys said no I had to explain again the instructions it was gonna be a joke hehe

But since you guys are serious about the topic

In real life I want an AA-12 loaded with slugs(shell type of cartridge that fires a big round cylinder)
But in Minecraft I like crossbows cause its easy to quick fire with and I always bring an axe cause even stone axes hurt alot

Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

This thread is hilarious. I'll take a sword, as it is more versatile. But if we're talking WW2 weapons, an M1 Garand in 30-06 with an 180 grain bullet, preferably with a bayonet for close combat, would be my weapon of choice, it'll kill anything from whitetail deer to black bear. And, if we're going into the far future, gimme a SRS99 sniper rifle. High velocity, armor piercing, could shoot your hat off at 2,000 yards, to quote Jun-A266. Good luck finding something that powerful.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Inbreak

Post by Inbreak »

Guys, in any historical age just give me this small item
And i'll crush you barehanded
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub.
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

SirPat wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:37 am guys at the end of the question i said do you understand so since most of you guys said no I had to explain again the instructions it was gonna be a joke hehe

In real life I want an AA-12 loaded with slugs(shell type of cartridge that fires a big round cylinder)
But in Minecraft I like crossbows cause its easy to quick fire with and I always bring an axe cause even stone axes hurt alot
What about FN fal or ScarH or G3 or another rifle with .308 caliber, shotgun hasnt so penetration as rifle, and 308 bullet harms as good shotgun slug...
Last edited by Maxbirykov2004 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:25 am
SirPat wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:37 am guys at the end of the question i said do you understand so since most of you guys said no I had to explain again the instructions it was gonna be a joke hehe

What about FN fal or ScarG or G3 or another rifle with .308 caliber, shotgun hasnt so penetration as rifle, and 308 bullet harms as good shotgun slug...
You could just use a .50 caliber, as far as I know nothing can withstand a hit from that.
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Inbreak wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:52 am Guys, in any historical age just give me this small item
I can't see anything
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Inbreak wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:52 am Guys, in any historical age just give me this small item
Shark guy 35 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:37 pm I can't see anything.
+1
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Shark guy 35 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:33 pm

What about FN fal or ScarG or G3 or another rifle with .308 caliber, shotgun hasnt so penetration as rifle, and 308 bullet harms as good shotgun slug...
You could just use a .50 caliber, as far as I know nothing can withstand a hit from that.
Well... .50 cal is too loud and has big recoil and cannot be used in close combat, so... 308 is pretty universal...
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

What about FN fal or ScarH or G3 or another rifle with .308 caliber, shotgun hasnt so penetration as rifle, and 308 bullet harms as good shotgun slug...
Yeah 308 is good I just chose slugs cause it sounds cool

How about a super supressed pistol I dont know any example tho. It would be really useful when sneaking and would give me james bond feels

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

SirPat wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:53 pm

Yeah 308 is good I just chose slugs cause it sounds cool

How about a super supressed pistol I dont know any example tho. It would be really useful when sneaking and would give me james bond feels
Okay, that can be good, you can buy 9 mm or 5.7 mm or .45 acp or .22 lr or .357 sig or .40 sw or .32 or... semi auto pistol, buy suppressor (good luck with buying this and legalization) and attach suppressor. Or buy .375 or .44 or .38 special or .500 sw or... revolver, buy suppressor ( :mrgreen:) and attache suppressor. Or buy .12 gaug or .20 gauge or .16 gauge or... shotgun, cut barrel and create sawn off (good luck with legalization :mrgreen:), buy suppressor (legalization :mrgreen: ), attach somehow suppressor.
Thats all how to get short barreled suppressed gun...
Last edited by Maxbirykov2004 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Shotguns don't have calibers, the correct way to put it would be gauge. Eg. 12 gauge.

Return to “OFF Topics”