Medical Health Updates(on everyone)

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
SirPat

Re: Medical Health Updates(on everyone)

Post by SirPat »

My wound at my hand took 3+ weeks to heal and its still healing, and im not scared of surgical stitches anymore since they stitched this wound cause it was big
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

SirPat wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 am My wound at my hand took 3+ weeks to heal and its still healing, and im not scared of surgical stitches anymore since they stitched this wound cause it was big
Wait... How did you wound so hard?
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Is that was bicycling incident (as most of my wounds are from bicycling (well i quite ofter fall of it (last time was week ago, but leg wound mostly healed with only antiseptic help))))...
Or you just fall... (gravity is insidious (well all of my wounds are thanks gravity...))
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:59 pm
SirPat wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 am My wound at my hand took 3+ weeks to heal and its still healing, and im not scared of surgical stitches anymore since they stitched this wound cause it was big
Wait... How did you wound so hard?
a mini plate cut me, the doctor had to stutch it : /

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Oof
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

I got really bad food poisoning a few weeks ago. My stomach hurt basically nonstop, I felt really hot, I couldn't concentrate on anything, I had basically no appetite, and I couldn't stand up for very long without feeling sick. Worst of all, I kept having to use the bathroom almost every two hours, but every time I went, I was unable to go correctly, if you know what I mean. This dragged on for about 48 hours before I suddenly felt much better. I haven't had any issues at all since then. In fact, I feel basically perfect right now.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Shark guy 35 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:34 am I got really bad food poisoning a few weeks ago. My stomach hurt basically nonstop, I felt really hot, I couldn't concentrate on anything, I had basically no appetite, and I couldn't stand up for very long without feeling sick. Worst of all, I kept having to use the bathroom almost every two hours, but every time I went, I was unable to go correctly, if you know what I mean. This dragged on for about 48 hours before I suddenly felt much better. I haven't had any issues at all since then. In fact, I feel basically perfect right now.
Oof...
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Shark guy 35 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:34 am I got really bad food poisoning a few weeks ago. My stomach hurt basically nonstop, I felt really hot, I couldn't concentrate on anything, I had basically no appetite, and I couldn't stand up for very long without feeling sick. Worst of all, I kept having to use the bathroom almost every two hours, but every time I went, I was unable to go correctly, if you know what I mean. This dragged on for about 48 hours before I suddenly felt much better. I haven't had any issues at all since then. In fact, I feel basically perfect right now.
its good that your fine now, be careful with what u eat

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I'm starting to work out,
So small and skinny from sitting all the time,
And ramen.
OLÉ
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Ramen nice

And i have a fever for like 5 days already and i am still sick so idk whats happening to me

Yeetbruh

Post by Yeetbruh »

Put on a little weight but lost almost all of it
insert quote here
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

My wound at my hand is stil kinda not healed, theres still a small hole. Ig its a scar now

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

SirPat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:48 am My wound at my hand is stil kinda not healed, theres still a small hole. Ig its a scar now
Oof
ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

Hello, umm not really anything medical concerning me at this time, but I did fall off a ladder 7+ years ago and the pains is still there. Also 2 years ago now, time flies I almost lost my ability to walk properly.
But today it's alright and I'm just waiting on the new injury to happen :/
AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

ZakTheBuilder1 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:48 am Hello, umm not really anything medical concerning me at this time, but I did fall off a ladder 7+ years ago and the pains is still there. Also 2 years ago now, time flies I almost lost my ability to walk properly.
But today it's alright and I'm just waiting on the new injury to happen :/
Well... In my childhood i once broke my right arm on wrist area and from this time i sometimes (mostly after work or accident strikes) i have a little pains in bone (+little scar) but luckily gesturing and other arm actions aren't harmed...

Return to “OFF Topics”