Another my crazy idea for app that converts light into sound (and in another way)

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Another my crazy idea for app that converts light into sound (and in another way)

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 am And can we path out this from zero touch group cause i doubt Daniel( @ stratego(dev) )won't like this on his site.
I created discord server and sent it to you via Pm, also we can chat via Email, i also can Pm it...
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Another my crazy idea for app that converts light into sound (and in another way)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:27 am
Hyuhjhih wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 am And can we path out this from zero touch group cause i doubt Daniel( @ stratego(dev) )won't like this on his site.
I created discord server and sent it to you via Pm, also we can chat via Email, i also can Pm it...
Or maybe wait till @Stratego(dev) tells it is à problem to him
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:00 am
Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:27 am
Or maybe wait till @Stratego(dev) tells it is à problem to him
Do you received my PM?

Return to “OFF Topics”