My crazy idea about spreading life around galaxy

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Maxbirykov2004

My crazy idea about spreading life around galaxy

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Yesterday after i watched episode of star trek next generation, nature program about extremophiles and program about Apolon moon programm (in detals of moon rover was founded earth bacteries who survived in space) to my head went crazy idea (Once a month in my head comes idea and last time it was Age of new time (Age of discovery). Why we can't spread earth life around galaxy.
Aluminium (or another material) tin can will send to planet in another solar system. Planet must have conditions that can survive extremophiles. In this can extremophiles (frozen in nitrogen liquid) will be send to planet and they will arrive after thousands years after departure. After, this can will fall to planet, extremophiles escaped, and after their population grows (they survived at this planet) all work will do evolution and after several years after this arrival evolution will help this extremophiles to adapt to planet conditions (do final work)
But i think chances are very low (they must not lost in travel, survive at boarding, survive at planet conditions)
Puss_in_Boots

Re: My crazy idea about spreading life around galaxy

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I believe thats a waste of time and money because it doesn't achieve as much as colonization, which is using other planets resources to stimulate Earth's economy and possibly increase the population cap or decrease Earth's population via transporting laborers to work in other planets, and they better be very well paid & fed if they have brought the equipment to survive on other planets.
OLÉ
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

If you my friend are thinking of star trek, IVE BEEN PLAYING STARCRAFT 2 Imagine the future of our universe if it became just like starcraft like all criminals are turned into marines and we would have psionic abilities and we'll met super smart aliens that dont have mouths :lol: and This Dark God Amon that will destroy all life in the universe.
Man, Thats the future I wanna live with :lol:
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:24 pm I believe thats a waste of time and money because it doesn't achieve as much as colonization, which is using other planets resources to stimulate Earth's economy and possibly increase the population cap or decrease Earth's population via transporting laborers to work in other planets, and they better be very well paid & fed if they have brought the equipment to survive on other planets.
Your right but i think we don't headway farther than solar system (maybe we colonize mars, venus...). Without hibernation or hiper engine we cant travel across galaxy.
My idea is really cheap (all you need is container, extremophiles (bacteries, ciano bacteries), starting speed and direction). Psychics, biology all makes it for us...
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

SirPat wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:26 pm If you my friend are thinking of star trek, IVE BEEN PLAYING STARCRAFT 2 Imagine the future of our universe if it became just like starcraft like all criminals are turned into marines and we would have psionic abilities and we'll met super smart aliens that dont have mouths :lol: and This Dark God Amon that will destroy all life in the universe.
Man, Thats the future I wanna live with :lol:
I think star trek (and star wars without jedais) universes are more like truth future.
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Guys i know my idea is crazy. But i found great candidates. This is first planet in Barnard's solar system (6 light years (~56764382000000 km)) and maybe planet in alpha centaura (if it exists) or just send it "seed" to one dvarf star (WISE 0855-0714)
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

:(
Last edited by Maxbirykov2004 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Elon musk wants to know your location.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

This is exactly my current research team is investigating.
https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen ... es-on-Mars.
Long live sparks :D
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

And amazingly foumd that , there is no need to. There are possibilities of existence of a million and more terrestrial life around us and may be more civilised than us. We haven't yet got a clue on their location but my team is sure they have located us.
One more thing, all that sht about planetary invasions are stupidity. You guys might heard that we don't carry any bacteria or other microorganisms with us on space travel. Because these life forms may become a threat for sprouting life there. And this would be the same mindset of even more civilised cultures. Just assumptions.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I honestly don't expect the majority of alien life to be much more developed than us. Most planets with water usually lack the atmosphere to host life that can survive above the ground. It appears to me that every planet similar to Earth I've heard of yet is inferior for cultivating life, Ross 128 b for example. Intelligence is an expensive trait, so if there is a superior civilization it must be many many light years away. I believe subterranean life is the most abundant alien life there is out there.
OLÉ
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

The onlything necessary for life is water and carbon molecules. Carbon for making organic molecules and water for anabolic reactions. Thulium, a reddish brown organic mixture is present in almost all planets and even in some moons of planets. The red pluto also have it. Water should be liquid.
The presence of atm is not nessecary, even some microbes in earth can exist without air.
Intelligence , as far as described, is the capability of doing life sustainable activities in the most appropriate and beneficial ways. If so, a unicellular Euglena is inteligent than a baby kitten, it got several survival skills and can adopt to its situations.
When we discuss about probability, there is an endless chance of on going processes, which may happen or or not, sometimes barely possible or can be unimaginably impossible. There exist the concept of parallel dimensions.
So we , and many other scientists and researchers, both professionals and amateurs keep this fact.
There are far better life , many in number ,out there.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:25 am The onlything necessary for life is water and carbon molecules. Carbon for making organic molecules and water for anabolic reactions. Thulium, a reddish brown organic mixture is present in almost all planets and even in some moons of planets. The red pluto also have it. Water should be liquid.
The presence of atm is not nessecary, even some microbes in earth can exist without air.
This is basically what I described as "subterranean life," which were discovered on Earth via oil drilling and then proven to exist via sterlized drilling operations. They make a huge chunk of the Earth's biomass, though I'm not sure what their importance is to the global ecosystem. I do know that they scope in complexity from single cellular bacteria and fungi to wormlike micro animals.
Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:25 am Intelligence , as far as described, is the capability of doing life sustainable activities in the most appropriate and beneficial ways. If so, a unicellular Euglena is inteligent than a baby kitten, it got several survival skills and can adopt to its situations.
We'll have to agree to disagree here. The way I used it was clearly: "The ability of collecting and understanding information," so if a kitten can see or hear, it has collected information which is understood by the brain as sound, image, etc. Whereas a single cell...
Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:25 am When we discuss about probability, there is an endless chance of on going processes, which may happen or or not, sometimes barely possible or can be unimaginably impossible. There exist the concept of parallel dimensions.
So we , and many other scientists and researchers, both professionals and amateurs keep this fact.
I understand that when we go above the scope of say 20lya from Earth, there is an everexpanding universe, and therefore endless possibilities. I'm not doubting the possibility of life with superior intellect (to ours). I'm saying that the conditions of that planet would have to be more favorable or survivable than ours to achieve superior civilization.
OLÉ
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:51 pm
Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:25 am The onlything necessary for life is water and carbon molecules. Carbon for making organic molecules and water for anabolic reactions. Thulium, a reddish brown organic mixture is present in almost all planets and even in some moons of planets. The red pluto also have it. Water should be liquid.
This is basically what I described as "subterranean life," which were discovered on Earth via oil drilling and then proven to exist via sterlized drilling operations. They make a huge chunk of the Earth's biomass, though I'm not sure what their importance is to the global ecosystem. I do know that they scope in complexity from single cellular bacteria and fungi to wormlike micro animals.
Subterranean usually refer to the archae bacteria, the ancient one . it's mutation , development, and survival resulted this day life. But its not only one possibility. It can happen other ways. Or it can mutate in a way in which it dont require what we have to. (And it can emerges out to be carring iron plates on body as our marine diatoms have a silicated plate body. Its just an example of how strange the "intelligent humans" there would be)
Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:25 am
Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:25 am Intelligence , as far as described, is the capability of doing life sustainable activities in the most appropriate and beneficial ways. If so, a unicellular Euglena is inteligent than a baby kitten, it got several survival skills and can adopt to its situations.
We'll have to agree to disagree here. The way I used it was clearly: "The ability of collecting and understanding information," so if a kitten can see or hear, it has collected information which is understood by the brain as sound, image, etc. Whereas a single cell...
Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:25 am When we discuss about probability, there is an endless chance of on going processes, which may happen or or not, sometimes barely possible or can be unimaginably impossible. There exist the concept of parallel dimensions.
I understand that when we go above the scope of say 20lya from Earth, there is an everexpanding universe, and therefore endless possibilities. I'm not doubting the possibility of life with superior intellect (to ours). I'm saying that the conditions of that planet would have to be more favorable or survivable than ours to achieve superior civilization.
Mmm. You are a quite match for a fare discussion. Where r u from. (Check pm. If you are interested, you can join our community of public discussion.)
Any way , wheres max? Did he got enough of chats for his topics. Spreading life needs atleast a self sustaining spore of life, fav conditions and an ideal way for space travel. "The techs are rapidly improving. The smart phone in ur hands is a million times powerful than the first space shuttle."
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hmm 🤔
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

New Jersey. I prefer to be seen as a friend rather than an opponent. It was nice having this discussion with you.

I don't want to be confused for an expert of anykind, I simply browse Wikipedia or engage in topics when I want to fill some gaps in my knowledge.
OLÉ
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

... the conditions of that planet would have to be more favorable or survivable than ours to achieve superior civilization.
Paradoxically, the opposite. It is the stresses and difficulties of life that make for a stronger, smarter, fitter species. Competition and adversity are necessary for a strong and capable race.

Hard times make strong people, strong people make good times.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:41 am
... the conditions of that planet would have to be more favorable or survivable than ours to achieve superior civilization.
Paradoxically, the opposite. It is the stresses and difficulties of life that make for a stronger, smarter, fitter species. Competition and adversity are necessary for a strong and capable race.

Hard times make strong people, strong people make good times.
Wow, i like those words.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:41 am Paradoxically, the opposite. It is the stresses and difficulties of life that make for a stronger, smarter, fitter species. Competition and adversity are necessary for a strong and capable race.
That's a good point, there are some good examples of this concept at work on Earth (like the victims of any invasive specie outbreak). but abundance of energy, organic materials and competition aren't mutually exclusive. Rainforests where water, food, heat and shelter are more frequently abundant also scale up the concentration of competition, disease, and other hazards.
OLÉ
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Well... Personally i think for creation of strong population (of human, bacteria and pretty all other creatures), population need to have average - bad factors... Not too good, because population will start to degrading (stop to evolve) and not too bad (population cant adapt for bad factors and die)...
And concurrency is bad factor... But whatever concurency boost evolution (in nature (yes, invasion species) and in buisness (business is based on concurrency) )
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

No alien species can survive for too long in a host planet. If the need is to be inhabitated , it have to create its own life forms. So check whether the planet in your mind has thulium content(basic , complex red organic molecules, most of the planets possess thulium in abundance , even pluto and some moons) and all we need to do is to provide enough (#liquid)water in planet, a few more mass to attain enough gravity to pull down an atmosphere (atleast till life forms) and wait for a long(very loooooong) period. Life will sprung on its own and evolve itself to adjust with its factors and available matters.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:37 am No alien species can survive for too long in a host planet. If the need is to be inhabitated , it have to create its own life forms. So check whether the planet in your mind has thulium content(basic , complex red organic molecules, most of the planets possess thulium in abundance , even pluto and some moons) and all we need to do is to provide enough (#liquid)water in planet, a few more mass to attain enough gravity to pull down an atmosphere (atleast till life forms) and wait for a long(very loooooong) period. Life will sprung on its own and evolve itself to adjust with its factors and available matters.
Okay then... so... Its is impossible idea...

Return to “OFF Topics”