Discord Server LINKS

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
AnonHault

Discord Server LINKS

Post by AnonHault »

Now, I know this has been posted before but does anyone have like a fan-based server where we can chat? It could ruin this forum and the activeness but a little link didn't hurt anyone. I just want real-time messages and some-where to communicate when on the verge of loss.
To be or not to be, that is the question. - Me.
makazuwr32

Re: Discord server?!?

Post by makazuwr32 »

Next time firstly use search through forums instead of making new topics about same theme, please.

Here is a link.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
AnonHault

Post by AnonHault »

makazuwr32 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:05 pm Next time firstly use search through forums instead of making new topics about same theme, please.

Here is a link.
Yeah, nice link dude. None of the discord links are up to date so it doesn't work, "Next time firstly check if the links are still active, instead of pointing me in a different topic about the same theme, please."
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Discord server?!

Post by Stratego (dev) »

anon: little harsh talk to an old and prominent member.
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Hey Anon hows are game hahaha and Read our Forum rules pls
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

An up to date link: https://discord.gg/r8u7wmj
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Discord Server LINKS

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i have renamed this topic to be the always up-to-date discord server link topic.
post here if link changes.
thanks.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Is there a way to tell if link is updated other than using it to join? If no then I ask this topic is made sticky and people would ask for link here.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i wanted to but spent 5 minutes with no luck (sticky options does not appearing on this topic - or in this forum and hell knows why :))

Return to “OFF Topics”