Where I've been

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Shark guy 35

Where I've been

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Hello friends! It has been quite some time since my last visit here. To make a long story short, I got a new tablet for my birthday, and started using my other phone less. Sadly, the other phone's wifi doesn't work anymore (it still is operational however), so I was unable to play any Age Of games for some time. Anyway, I was meaning to go back on the forum for quite a while, and I finally found the time today. I probably won't be as active as I once was, as I started high school in September but I'll try to go on as much as I can.

Have a good day everyone!
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
SirPat

Re: Where I've been

Post by SirPat »

Welcome back and goodluck in highschool, I too barely could go online for some time and even more so in the next years since ill be senior high soon. Anyways Take care and goodluck on your studies
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

I wish you luck at High school
Squirrel5555

Post by Squirrel5555 »

yes
AOD Team - Join Us!

Return to “OFF Topics”