Weird off topic suggestion.

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Will

Weird off topic suggestion.

Post by Will »

First post in forums. Found your games while i was searching play store for a couple niechs i was looking for but did not find. I plan on playing your games to the max cuz im bored silly.

My suggestion isnt so much to do with your current project. More to do with what i was looking for and just couldnt find on playstore and i think it would be a hit.

Android really needs a top down game like rust, with pvp mechanics of bullet echo. Something low end devices can play. Rust makes mad money, and there is money in skins as well.

Its huge in youtube content advertising and that would help generate fame for your other titles.

Appreciate your work and i look forward to a few hundred hours on both strat and gal.
Will

Re: Weird off topic suggestion.

Post by Will »

If wondering what other niech i was hoping to find. I was hoping to find a cross between andromeda rebirth of humanity and war worlds. Andromeda had great mechanics but is a really small sandbox. War worlds was pretty much infinitely huge but lacked mechanics.
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Weird off topic suggestion.

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Huh... Maybe it would be great idea, but turn basic game engine wont take this...

Return to “OFF Topics”