Hello there

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
LordOfAles

Hello there

Post by LordOfAles »

I'm back from my small break. How is everyone? Any drastic changes in the community? As a returning gift for all (or well, most of you) I made a campaign called Battleheart in AoS. I spent more than 24 hours working only on the LAST map only, which I'm sure you'd love. It's a 1v1 duel where you select what combat moves will your character execute against the opponent. If anyone needs any help with image making or have questions about mapmaking or image making itself, feel free to ask me in pm or on this board. I can possibly help out with making JSONs too, altough I'm not as versed into them as I am into the former 2 things. Cheers!
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Hello there

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hi @LordOfAles, can i ask you a question, what do you think about other Ao variants that are currently in development?
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

My honest opinion is that Age of Alder seems somewhat intriguing, at least from what posts I read there. I am not too fond of Age of Discovery or Age of Civilisations as they seem similar to AoS, but I suppose I'll just see where things go. No opinion on Age of Modern War yet. Why are there so many variants from all the sudden?
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

LordOfAles wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:28 pm My honest opinion is that Age of Alder seems somewhat intriguing, at least from what posts I read there. I am not too fond of Age of Discovery or Age of Civilisations as they seem similar to AoS, but I suppose I'll just see where things go. No opinion on Age of Modern War yet. Why are there so many variants from all the sudden?
Well... Anyway here is Aod discord server link (i know that you have discord) https://discord.gg/DX5k9F6wQY or you can post at subforum, we will be glad to see you.

P.s I guess that all that so many Ao variants were happened because people would like to see Ao game in different epochs and genres...
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

I'll see about it later. For now I'll just stay on the official one.

Return to “OFF Topics”