Vanguard shield knight vs ai test

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
SirPat

Vanguard shield knight vs ai test

Post by SirPat »

yep pretty tanky, I barely lost a unit maybe only one unit lost
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
SirPat

Re: Vanguard shield knight vs ai test

Post by SirPat »

very effective on maps with interconnected roads to make the shield knight as fast as a knight

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Wat about using bards? It will b both fast snd have similar dmg to cavalier although cavalier would have "beyond the limit op dmg" that 1 shot many units with bard buffs
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

godOfKings wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:37 pm Wat about using bards? It will b both fast snd have similar dmg to cavalier although cavalier would have "beyond the limit op dmg" that 1 shot many units with bard buffs
bards are such powerful support units its... unbelievable

i should test it

Return to “OFF Topics”