these ancient greeks were super tanky against ai

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
SirPat

these ancient greeks were super tanky against ai

Post by SirPat »

look in 30 turns and almost like 10 casualties
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
phoenixffyrnig

Re: these ancient greeks were super tanky against ai

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Have you tried the cataphract yet @SirPat? Those boys are absolute beasts!
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Which map? Or is it skirmish? Do u actually need 30 turns to beat ai in skirmish?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Looks like his aim was to test out the Greek roster rather than beat AI as quick as possible.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Ekdomoi is quite useful with 4 speed and against early game light cav and for knight there is cheaper 3 turn phalangite, have u guys tried the nord huscarl?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Huscarl is a beast for defending TCs! Full counter plus heal bonus. Do they benefit from blacksmithery unlike hoplite?
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:01 am Have you tried the cataphract yet @SirPat? Those boys are absolute beasts!
yeah super tanks

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:46 am Looks like his aim was to test out the Greek roster rather than beat AI as quick as possible.
yes im just testing out the roster

SirPat

Post by SirPat »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:15 pm Ekdomoi is quite useful with 4 speed and against early game light cav and for knight there is cheaper 3 turn phalangite, have u guys tried the nord huscarl?
not yet, ill test the vanguard shield knight next morning tho

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I m so unlucky, i tried to test vanguard shield knight in a multiplayer game but after my priests converted his foot knights and took half his tcs he gave up and i only had 1 turn left to finish upgrading to vanguard shield knights..

phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

:lol:

Should be a penalty for early resigning where it counts as 2 lost games in the stats! Little bit of sportsmanship would be nice, the winner has earned the right to crush the loser into the dust imo
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Basically my strategy is like this, i make about 2 or so knights depending on map size while selecting heavy shield knight upgrade, by the time my 1st gen of knights r complete i have already 3-4 turn completed in upgrade tech, so in 2nd gen i start making shield knights which directly come out as heavy shield knights

So like this i can both take the advantage of higher dmg of knights early game and higher resilience of upgraded shield knights mid game, also by 2nd gen if i have some bards then heavy shield knights can become almost as capable as heavy knights with better resilience, and now there is 3rd tier so i have no worry about late game

Return to “OFF Topics”