Internet Piracy talk

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Maxbirykov2004

Internet Piracy talk

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Looking into some forums i find that googke will force developers to use Aab file format for play maret... So... Could someone tell what this actually means...
And would [mention]Stratego (dev)[/mention] convert Ao games into .aab format
Last edited by Maxbirykov2004 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Aab android file format

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

and tell how hard would be piracy of this Aab files
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

As far as i remember

.aab format is some what similar to .apk, (you might know apk right?)
Apk is Android PacKage , which is a kit of the application.
Aab is a bundle, ie, it consist of several apk file. Actually what google do here is extracting an apk file as it was a zip file, adjust the configuration part, and pack it as different apk files.
So, if a device request an apk as a kit, it hover over an aab file, picking the right apk file after reading the device configuration, and provides the right apk with the right config kit.
Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:43 pm And would Stratego (dev) convert Ao games into .aab format
This won't be needed , i believe, and stratego sure would be aware of its significance more than me.
Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:45 pm and tell how hard would be piracy of this Aab files
If you meant piracy, then google is affiliated with any package we signature.
If you meant privacy, aab files is not a raw data, but is surely a tracement of apk itself. So any privacy issue concerned and judged for apk is associated with aab also.
As far as i believe, this holds true.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:39 am As far as i remember

.aab format is some what similar to .apk, (you might know apk right?)
Apk is Android PacKage , which is a kit of the application.
Aab is a bundle, ie, it consist of several apk file. Actually what google do here is extracting an apk file as it was a zip file, adjust the configuration part, and pack it as different apk files.
So, if a device request an apk as a kit, it hover over an aab file, picking the right apk file after reading the device configuration, and provides the right apk with the right config kit.
Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:43 pm And would Stratego (dev) convert Ao games into .aab format
This won't be needed , i believe, and stratego sure would be aware of its significance more than me.
Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:45 pm and tell how hard would be piracy of this Aab files
If you meant piracy, then google is affiliated with any package we signature.
If you meant privacy, aab files is not a raw data, but is surely a tracement of apk itself. So any privacy issue concerned and judged for apk is associated with aab also.
As far as i believe, this holds true.
Okay, thank you
But in piracy i mean not "privacy" i mean " copying (downloading) of intellectual property objects (IPOs) without the permission of the copyright holder by end users " eg Pirate files...
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

And I thought that by piracy you meant sailing and robbing merchant ships, shouting Yaarr. :lol:
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Anchar wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:58 am And I thought that by piracy you meant sailing and robbing merchant ships, shouting Yaarr. :lol:
Well... It is 15th-19th century (here should be AOD ad) (+current Somaly piracy)...

But i mean modern Piracy (hacking apps or developers servers, and via Torrent sites (or without them) give opportunity to unfair internet users (like i, for example) download this apps for free)...
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

U did what? :lol:
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:26 pm U did what? :lol:
Nothing serious, just downloaded some paid games, some music, some films... Nothing serious in one word...
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

If you want i can share something...
Prog rock (with disco, new wave, synty pop) (about 20 Gb)

Android games, i hasnt much (about 30 Gb)

Films (mostly westerns and classic films...) (also about 10 Gb)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

That's rather low amount of music.

I have 2x128 gbyte micro sd cards full of music.
Right now there are more than 64k music files for a total length of more than 4'000 hours (167+ days) total.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm That's rather low amount of music.

Right now there are more than 64k music files for a total length of more than 4'000 hours (167+ days) total.
Omg... My 5.5 days (133 hours) worship this...

Well if you have some prog (progressive rock, symphonic rock, art rock, space rock...), could you share something?
makazuwr32

Re: Internet Piracy talk

Post by makazuwr32 »

I have some rock-n-roll from previous century if you want.
Queen, Beatles, Scorpions...

Also i have some russian rock as well.
Воскресение, Машина времени, Цой...

Alas i have a lot of classical music concerts with long lengths (more than 500 different concerts each having 1-8 hours length for a total of 43,24 GB space).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:07 pm I have some rock-n-roll from previous century if you want.
Queen, Beatles, Scorpions...

Also i have some russian rock as well.
Воскресение, Машина времени, Цой...

Alas i have a lot of classical music concerts with long lengths (more than 500 different concerts each having 1-8 hours length for a total of 43,24 GB space).
Wow... Well...
Could you tell more about this rock-n-roll music (since 80 % of my music is also from previous century), i intersted in this...

Plus what composers do you have? It is also interesting...

Но мне не очень нравится русский рок, т.к он, мягко говоря слишком печальный, токсичный, грустный (в общем мне как-то не нравится...)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Not everything i already remember though, since this collection was accumulated for more than 20 years.

I have all albums of Beatles, many albums of Queen, Scorpions, Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stray Cats, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Roy Orbinson, Jonny Cash, Deep Purple and many more.

Что насчёт русского рока, там есть годные образцы.
Воскресение, Машина времени, Секрет, Кино, Цветы, Денис Майданов, Сергей Галанин, Високосный год, Аквариум.
Галанин например вполне себе годный. Есть некоторые песни грустные, но не все как под гребёнку.
Кино вообще классика. Цоя я частенько слушаю и переслушиваю.

Что насчёт композиторов:
Бах, Моцарт, Сальери, Чайковский, Рахманинов, Прокофьев, Шостакович, Римский-Корсаков, Мусоргский, Стравинский, Скрябин, Рубинштейн, Вивальди, Копленд, Гайдн, Нильсен, Брамс, Ференц Лист, Эдвард Григ, Шопен, Бернстайн, Шуберт, Вагнер, Джон Уильямс (композитор звёздных войн), Эндрю Ллойд Уэббер...
Много композиторов для гитары:
Фернандо Сор, Маттео Каркасси, Фернандо Карулли, Мауро Джулиани, Андрес Сеговия, Мария Луиза Анидо (учительница моего учителя), Тольса Карлос Гарсия, Таррега Эйксея Франсиско, Дионисио Агуадо, Исаак Альбенис, Агустин Барриос Мангоре, Джон Уильямс (Британский гитарист и композитор)...

That will be enough for you for some time.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:59 am Not everything i already remember though, since this collection was accumulated for more than 20 years.

I have all albums of Beatles, many albums of Queen, Scorpions, Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stray Cats, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Roy Orbinson, Jonny Cash, Deep Purple and many more.

Что насчёт русского рока, там есть годные образцы.
Воскресение, Машина времени, Секрет, Кино, Цветы, Денис Майданов, Сергей Галанин, Високосный год, Аквариум.
Галанин например вполне себе годный. Есть некоторые песни грустные, но не все как под гребёнку.
Кино вообще классика. Цоя я частенько слушаю и переслушиваю.

Что насчёт композиторов:
Бах, Моцарт, Сальери, Чайковский, Рахманинов, Прокофьев, Шостакович, Римский-Корсаков, Мусоргский, Стравинский, Скрябин, Рубинштейн, Вивальди, Копленд, Гайдн, Нильсен, Брамс, Ференц Лист, Эдвард Григ, Шопен, Бернстайн, Шуберт, Вагнер, Джон Уильямс (композитор звёздных войн), Эндрю Ллойд Уэббер...
Много композиторов для гитары:
Фернандо Сор, Маттео Каркасси, Фернандо Карулли, Мауро Джулиани, Андрес Сеговия, Мария Луиза Анидо (учительница моего учителя), Тольса Карлос Гарсия, Таррега Эйксея Франсиско, Дионисио Агуадо, Исаак Альбенис, Агустин Барриос Мангоре, Джон Уильямс (Британский гитарист и композитор)...

That will be enough for you for some time.
Wow... Ok...
Well... Any ideas how to share part of these
(Я имею ввиду Yandex/Google диск) или есть другой способ...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

nope. i have bought everything by myself thus i do not plan to share them for free.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Ok :( 😞
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Ahahah
The tragic story of a pirate.
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Anchar wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:33 pm Ahahah
The tragic story of a pirate.
Lol i can't understand the characters they where typing.a flipped N? What is this Russian or Belgian or serbian. Google points me many.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I am russian so ofc it was russian language.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm That's rather low amount of music.

Did you spent your whole lifetime downloading all of this for some Mega 167day music festival :shock:
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Nope.
I just bought them on cds and dvds.

Alas to download them from disks to pc it took a while, yes.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

ah Cool

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

And Im a pirate Arr!

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

SirPat wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:20 am And Im a pirate Arr!
I xan argue with you
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:59 pm
SirPat wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:20 am And Im a pirate Arr!
I xan argue with you
I love piracy I will sell pirate copies of the world map but the water and land is reversed :lol:

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Well i am fine with piracy but not with sharing my own collection that i bought with real money.

I can share movies i have or games though.
Especially because many of them are so old that it can't even be considered as piracy.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “OFF Topics”