Death of democracy paper in HK

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
tamtam12345

Death of democracy paper in HK

Post by tamtam12345 »

Just wanna to share news in HK to you... :cry: I predict the gov will block certain network within few years... Don't need to comment on that... :cry:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57578926
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Death of democracy paper in HK

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Someday Hong Kong media will be fully controled by China... All opposition mass media will be forbidden, sites blocked...
Well... I guess censorship will be even more strict than in Belarus (i guess closest country would be North Korea)...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I must admit alas that some borderlines in the internet are required.

I mean best way for the future is to make some global part of internet and restricted for outsiders part of local internets for each country or union.

To reduce chances of outside attacks onto infrastructure, data and many more.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

😶

Mm... some conflicts, some wars, some tragedies, some issues. But i support the peace and friendship. After all we can simply draw a neat straight painless line connecting the 3 countries( and also more). RCI. But no one yet. Why? I am looking forwards..... And here
makazuwr32 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:23 pm I must admit alas that some borderlines in the internet are required.

I mean best way for the future is to make some global part of internet and restricted for outsiders part of local internets for each country or union.

To reduce chances of outside attacks onto infrastructure, data and many more.
Confused ... Just that. Asia , the contin°ent, just like Eu°rope, but bigger in size. Can't we just adjust to neighbors. They are also our same spe°cies.
As, a plan°etary scien°tist, just a tiny blue ball, with so many tiny organisms from time. Some small water drops and a few stones and mud. But still i wonder why the organisms in the several stones are interested in pugn°acity. After all, all they lay is in the same blue ball.
Don't mind the ° in between, just used it for ups👍🏻 (kee°ping b°ots away)
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

I often forget to remember how lucky I am to live in a country where I can turn on the television and get multiple different perspectives and opinions with the push of a button. I can read thousands of news articles by simply clicking a mouse, and hear a huge variety of opinions with not much more effort. The freedom of expression is, without a doubt, the most important of freedoms, and I often forget that there are many around the world who aren't as lucky as I am.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton

Return to “OFF Topics”