Taste in music is based on adapting environments

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
SirPat

Taste in music is based on adapting environments

Post by SirPat »

For about 3 years Ive been studying how can I finally listen to punk rock cause 3 years ago I cant stand it

So I started my research by exposing myself to rock n roll

I started with ofc classic rovk n roll from the 60's and 70's

And etc over time I progressed into the rock genres

Then listened to emo rock and now

About a week ago I finally can listen to punk rock passionately

And now im into alternative rock

So yeah :p

Exposure to diff music changes ur "environment" making u adapt to it. What I mean by exposure; listening to the same band/genre for the whole day. Idk maybe its just brain washing :p
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Taste in music is based on adapting environments

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

SirPat wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:03 am For about 3 years Ive been studying how can I finally listen to punk rock cause 3 years ago I cant stand it

So I started my research by exposing myself to rock n roll

I started with ofc classic rovk n roll from the 60's and 70's

And etc over time I progressed into the rock genres

Then listened to emo rock and now

About a week ago I finally can listen to punk rock passionately

And now im into alternative rock

So yeah :p

Exposure to diff music changes ur "environment" making u adapt to it. What I mean by exposure; listening to the same band/genre for the whole day. Idk maybe its just brain washing :p
Hmm...
Maybe your right,
Personally i at start listened type1 rock (art rock and prog rock (progressive rock with words (Asia, Pink floyd...)), then i progressed to type2 progressive rock (symphonic prog and progressive rock (progressive rock with lesser words but wih great music (Mike oldfield, Pink floyd...)), now i listen type 3 progressive rock (psychodelic rock and progressive (rock with INTERSTING music and random amount of words)), and a week ago i discovered new wave (its very interesting music genre) and Depeche mode group (alternative rock, synthy pop, new wave)(also entersting music)
Well... This music types can competit each other, and i can mix this jenres...
I guess that yes, music favors transforms from time to time...

But i cant stand Metal music...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Interesting.
I have alas different progression:
Hard rock -> Rock-n-roll -> Queen/Beatles/Scorpions -> Mozart, Bach and other classic music.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

makazuwr32 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:39 pm Interesting.
I have alas different progression:
Hard rock -> Rock-n-roll -> Queen/Beatles/Scorpions -> Mozart, Bach and other classic music.
Huh
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

I mostly Started out with love rock songs souly from queen then I went to listen to led zepellin cause of the more rock n roll vocals and then from there I went to pink floyd and other 70's rebelious rock songs cause at the time I was rebellng against studying then I found actually random rock bands from all of the ages mostly songs that gave me nostalgia then my life became worse so I started listening to heavy metal cause I was mad alot. Then over time I started listening to emo rock and alternative mostly my chemical romance and now Im listening to punk rock mostly Pierce The Veil. I think all were doing is just finding songs that we can relate to at the same time music that we understand like, smt that is familiar or close to music that we already listen to
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Been from India, i had a very much keen interest in classical and semi classical Indian music from the beginning. Later, I learned carnatic lessons officially in my high school times. And later my main interest strikes at classic vintage American pop music. Specifically mentioning Ricky Martin's hits of 80s 90s, which pulled my attention. The progress went on and currently taking a cup of tea within soft metal and R&B. Now the most fav goes with Indian raps and kuthus by Anirudh Ravichander😍⭐ just try his music if you are interested. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... FpUEn6PEcJ this ones my fav recently

Oh and i do love Ed Sheeran's works
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
MaharajaInfernape

Post by MaharajaInfernape »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:15 am ....I learned carnatic lessons....
So you are from South India?

Return to “OFF Topics”