Hi guys. New to forums! How does things work around here?

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
ABDICATOR

Hi guys. New to forums! How does things work around here?

Post by ABDICATOR »

I'm on discord server as ABDICATOR.
b2198

Re: Hi guys. New to forums! How does things work around here?

Post by b2198 »

It's somewhat similar to the discord server structure, where each variant has its own section and subsections for things like "reporting issues", "suggestions and ideas", "multiplayer discussions", etc. (though in the forums we usually also have sub-subsections lol)

There's also the modders lounge, where you can learn more on the more technical side of the games, like for example changes and additions in the JSON files of the games, which allow design leaders to customize each variant a lot without requiring code changes from stratego (and so leaves him more free to focus on other cool stuff, like the Unity port of the game that's in progress).

Also, if you want to know what'll be in the next update, you can check the "DEVELOPER version changes" subsection of each variant.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
TntAttack

Post by TntAttack »

This might be really basic and self explanatory but by clicking on the triple horizontal lines in the top left, you can upon press access the latest posts.

I figured this out embrassing much later than I would have liked.
Yeetbruh

Post by Yeetbruh »

Also dont at users without knowing their preference on the matter
insert quote here

Return to “OFF Topics”