Using Money courier in the same TC ANSWERED

Detros

Using Money courier in the same TC ANSWERED

Post by Detros »

Is there a way to use Money courier in the same TC he was trained, without the need to move outside and then back, thus losing one turn?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Using Money courier in the same TC

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sure
Detros

Re: Using Money courier in the same TC ANSWERED

Post by Detros »

And what way it is? I have left MC in the same TC it got trained and the next unit didn't seem to be speeded up and there was still a MC when I checked in the next turn.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This should be documented as well, seeing as it is hardly known.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Detros wrote:And what way it is? I have left MC in the same TC it got trained and the next unit didn't seem to be speeded up and there was still a MC when I checked in the next turn.

than it is a bug, but i can only imagine that currently MC works nowhere, either after moving - is it?
isnt that the case you left there MC to be trained, so every turn u get a new MC in TC, and you always see 2turns left for nextMC? than it works fine, you have every 1 turn a 2 turn cost mc trained.
Detros

Post by Detros »

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Detros wrote:And what way it is? I have left MC in the same TC it got trained and the next unit didn't seem to be speeded up and there was still a MC when I checked in the next turn.
than it is a bug, but i can only imagine that currently MC works nowhere, either after moving - is it?
isnt that the case you left there MC to be trained, so every turn u get a new MC in TC, and you always see 2turns left for nextMC? than it works fine, you have every 1 turn a 2 turn cost mc trained.
Yes, I was training more MCs there and got confused. I have tested it a bit more now. Apparently MC is used even in the same TC it was created in as usual _unless the next unit is MC too_.

Results: the issue is rather in the lack of documentation. Again.
  • Each Money courrier (MC) costs 2 turns to train and has 1 MC-value.
  • MCs don't sped up training of MCs. So you _don't lose_ MC-value in case you just leave the training in that TC on MCs for multiple turns.
  • MCs can be used even in the TC where they were trained. Even without moving out and back.
  • If TC is training an unit (other than MC) or researching a tech and there are MCs in the TC _all_ of them will be consumed. The training/construction will be lowered by extra 1 for each of them. Timer of 0 or of negative value leads to completion so you _do_ lose MC-value if you have too many MCs in that TC during production phase (before your turn). You can't just build two cheap units at the same time in given TC this way.

Return to “More Q&A”