Surface map impossible

Anything that does not fit into any other forum inside "Reporting issues".
Bidyhackier

Surface map impossible

Post by Bidyhackier »

Sometimes when you are playing on surface map you may spawn on land and your enemy on space,making it impossible to win,as i found no town built unit that can go to space yet
COOLguy

Re: Surface map impossible

Post by COOLguy »

ditto.
Thanks!
Josh
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

This bug has been reported but star wars strategy has not had update in over a year
balint

Post by balint »

Yes. This game is a little bit abandoned :)
I have discused this issue with Daniel back than, but the only solution we found back than if my memory is correct, was to delete the map entirely
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

well when i had checked it had no upgrades, campaign maps and was completely empty
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:well when i had checked it had no upgrades, campaign maps and was completely empty
truestory
Thanks!
Josh
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

The pilot version of this game came long before age of fantasy, but age of fantasy was updated constantly and this was abandoned. I would suggest putting an in-game map editor so users, could help make campaign maps to light Daniel's load
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I tried to ask daniel something like that , but he wanted to release aof first and hence sws came 3rd(read last) when it came to implementation
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes, read last because AoWW is coming next :D
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Dgkfadomo777 wrote:The pilot version of this game came long before age of fantasy, but age of fantasy was updated constantly and this was abandoned. I would suggest putting an in-game map editor so users, could help make campaign maps to light Daniel's load
That is still possible (I think) with the old way of map making. But it is more deficient with units and races than just maps.
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Others”