Little problem with map creator IMPLEMENTED

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Tenebrignus

Little problem with map creator IMPLEMENTED

Post by Tenebrignus »

Condition "Player is defeated" doesn't working. I made three sides, first - player, second - main enemy, third - auxiliary enemy (hidden in textures deer). No teams, only three players. I wrote in PlayerNr in this condition "2", number of main enemy, and made eff message dialog. But after killing all Player2 units nothing happened. He lost, even game wrote it in the corner. But trigger activates only when I achive opposite edge of the map, that declares victory. Maybe, problem is the task. But it still has no logic: player is lost, but condition doesn't complete.
Fort

Re: Little problem with map creator

Post by Fort »

After yes
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Is that bug still present?
Age of Fantasy design leader
Leof13

Post by Leof13 »

This bug appears to still be present as of v1.178. It does work some of the time, but only in the most basic test cases (three players with one unit each).

I have a simple test case where the human player has three units, player 2 has six and player 3 has one. When player 2 loses, a trigger with player 2 losing as the condition does not trigger. If I reduce all players to one unit it works fine.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i believe it is not working on the "Activate and run map" option, but i think it is working on maps i placed "in game"
we can try, please send me the map, i will put in and we will see if working fine.

thanks!
Leof13

Post by Leof13 »

Sent. Thanks for taking a look. Your effort is appreciated!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

not sure how to test on the map, what should i do and what you expect?

(if i kill everything it works good i think.)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok i think i got the problem, i killed only blue ones and message did not came but trigger said it should, and yes it was really a bug!
i have fixed it now!
thanks!

Return to “Reporting Issues”