Hotseat games: Fog problem only IMPLEMENTED

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Pedro constitute

Hotseat games: Fog problem only IMPLEMENTED

Post by Pedro constitute »

:?: Hello dev. I like to report that during playing some of the elves and human faction, many of there summon abilities cooldown are stuck after using it once.

Also when playing undead, a unit called skeleton monster crossbow is not present after unlocking skeleton monster upgrade. Is it missing for now or is it a prelude to what is coming up next?

Finally the fog of war problem starts when a player attacks any of the opposing team units, where suddenly after attacking the unit, every unit on screen dissapears before coming back if you move your own unit first.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Cool down, missing unit and fog doesn't work.

Post by Stratego (dev) »

cooldown is already fixed based on savra reports -thanks! (will be published soon!)
"not present" units @Alexander82 already checking based on savra reports i hope.
fog problem: i never heard such, can you please send me screenshots about it so i understand well?(on developer email) thanks!
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

About skeleton monster crossbowman: the unit should already be present at the experimental butchery after researching the proper tech and it is available for reanimation after you research the reanimation monster tech.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Pedro constitute

:D thank you, the cool down is fixed. But the skeleton monster crossbow unit is still missing in action.

I went and test the fog problem, and then realize that it is not present during multiplayer when doing it online, meaning the public plays are not aware of it. So no problem there. But the fog problem still occurs in skirmish human vs human setting.

When internet goes down I play locally with my family. I often set the option in the skirmish to human vs human, meaning we take turn in playing with game by swapping the phone each time.

Anytime I destroy my family's unit, my units and their units all but the buildings would dissapear, until i move my own unit (pressing where my unit might be suspected) to move. Then suddely all the units would reappear on screen.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

I confirm that the skeleton monster crossbowman is not available after studying all the technologies that are possible, in resurrection he comes across. At the expense of the bug with the disappearance, I can say that it was with me before.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Maybe it isn't in buildlist (as it was only summoned before).

Later I will check the game files and try to correct that problem
Wormy_Ultra

Post by Wormy_Ultra »

I've experienced the fog of war issues too. When playing local multiplayer through the skirmish mode, and with map visibility set to fog (I haven't played on other map visibilities recently, but I certainly don't remember it happening there) . I've never played online multilayer, but I've definitely never experienced it in single player.
As soon as a unit dies during your turn (whether you kill an enemy unit, or one of your own dies while attacking an enemy) all units become invisible. They're still there, just their sprites have disappeared. If you can remember where some of yours are then you can move or attack again and they all become visible again.
It's not game breaking, and I guess not a huge deal since I doubt many still use the pass and play local multiplayer. But is definitely infuriating to experience and definitely isn't intentional design.
Alexander82

Re: Hotseat games: Fog problem only

Post by Alexander82 »

Is that bug still present?
Pedro constitute

Unfortunately it is still present, somehow it persisted for a long time, still in local (passing your phone to your friend to take their turn). yup it is still present in Version 1.142. :cry:
poltergeist09

Vanishing units

Post by poltergeist09 »

I'm playing with my friend on my device, and we're both human (not human as a race) but human in the option of (multiplayer,human,ai-easy,ai-hard) and every time a unit is killed all of the units will suddenly become invisible until we move an invisible unit so we can see them all again.
poltergeist09

Re: Vanishing units

Post by poltergeist09 »

No no no, there's no need to blame anyone, it can be fixed anyway, and I know the developers are really working hard for this game so there's no need the rush to fix it :?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

@Stratego (dev) please check and fix this.

Still presented in hotseat games (on same device with more than 1 human player).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please put in "needs" list
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i think it was fixed recently, please confirm.
Pedro constitute

Re: Hotseat games: Fog problem only IMPLEMENTED

:D Good news, :D
I can confirm with such joy, that it is finally fixed, and should this bug rears it's glitchy presence over, I can keep testing it, and report it for it's existence. :D

Return to “Reporting Issues”