Units killed with zombie infection become Adversary

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Sombrar +1

Units killed with zombie infection become Adversary

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Good morning, I made the topic to report a problem with the zombie infection, basically, sometimes when the unit is under the effect and it dies instead of becoming a zombie that I can control it stays on the other player's control, this is already becoming annoying because in a game I'm playing I turned two orc units into zombies but they were under my opponent's control, now he has a Cemetery Reaper since I killed an Orc Leader.

I've done some tests but still haven't figured out how exactly this bug occurs, but this is becoming a problem.
Last edited by Sombrar +1 on Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
makazuwr32

Re: Units killed with zombie infection become Adversary

Post by makazuwr32 »

This is related to buggy and unfinished «forced transformation» thingy in the engine made by stratego.

Only he may fix it (or may not and instead will just erase it...).
@Stratego (dev)
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

this is not related to forced transformation, at least not that problem with cemetery reaper - i fixed that as i remember - have i fixed that?

this one is related to zombie effect - sometime forgets what player added the zombie effect - i spent 3-4 hours but i could not yet found why.
if quick needed i can only make a workaround if zombie would be raised but under same player then it will not be raised at all or something.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Are you sure?
This i think is related as well — since for different units it transforms into different zombies.

And if not than to what is it related?

Let me know the scource of effect.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

if zombie is tranformed to wrong player is related to wrongly stored "effect source player" data.
that is why the enemy player gots the zombie, not the undead player

also pélese confirm this:
" i fixed that as i remember - have i fixed that?" (i mean the bone golem exploit.)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:09 pm also pélese confirm this:
" i fixed that as i remember - have i fixed that?" (i mean the bone golem exploit.)
This part for sure is fixed. Now other units with transformations are not affected by it.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Reporting Issues”