Unit movement bug

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Odhinn

Unit movement bug

Post by Odhinn »

In one of my games, two strange movements occurred. I was able to move a master troll shaman about 20 spaces. It happened as I was using the arrow to shift between units... All the sudden, I go to move one unit, and instead I could see that another unit about 20 spaces away was going to move. I only did take a strange screen shot of when I ended my turn, there was some movement spaces on the otherwise black screen from the other (initial) strange movement occurrence that I encountered while shifting through my units. However, I'm unable to attach this file because it's 201 kb and says it's too big, also I don't know how to make it smaller with this $50 phone. If you like, give me an email where I can send this file. Thanks.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Unit movement bug

Post by Stratego (dev) »

remark about too big images:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6597
Odhinn

Post by Odhinn »

https://ibb.co/XtZ0nGK

Should be a screenshot of when I ended the turn, with several white movement spaces in the upper left hand side visible.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

the one on screenshot is only a visibility problem probably (there is no hiding of "highlihted" cells on last selcted unit.) - this probably not cause any real inconsystency in game.

the seemingly more serious problem are these, can you make screenshot/video or walktru éhow to reproduce?
problem1: "I was able to move a master troll shaman about 20 spaces"
problem2: "move one unit, and instead I could see that another unit about 20 spaces away was going to move"

Return to “Reporting Issues”