Language Issue

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Aral_Yaren

Language Issue

Post by Aral_Yaren »

@Stratego

@Makazuwr32

1. Current translation of Indonesian language is broken: many over wordings and many still incompleted, untranslated.

I had worked the Indonesian translation for the game before and hlit has been used from 2021 till previous update. Why did you change it? And can you replace the current one into the previous better translation?

2. I want to change language to English due to annoying Indonesian translation currently, but cannot. How many times I reopened and reinstalled, it still has no effect.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Language Issue

Post by Stratego (dev) »

oh, sorry for that.

a fellow guy said he would translate indonesian so i sent him files so he can continue.

you say it is not good?
if not shall i put back earlier version?
or maybe shall i send you both files if you would like to check?

turning back to english: please email me about this, as you should be able to turn back to english without problem (if you set specifically to english)
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

1. Yes please (and not to discouraging this fellow guy).

2. I will talk to you via email, hopefully this month

Thanks for the nice quick respond. Much appreiated.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok!

so i will
- put back earlier version
- and send you both files
is that what you ment?

thanks!
b2198

Post by b2198 »

@Aral_Yaren is back to get the order up again in the wild lands known as global chat and crush people with his merc strats? Nice, welcome back : D
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Reporting Issues”