AI broken

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Alienx

AI broken

Post by Alienx »

The AI ​​is even more stupid than before, I've tested several games and the AI ​​has a very poor way of building, they don't finish building the buildings, they prioritize building bridges for some strange reason even if they don't need it, sometimes their workers have their actions and even being next to the building they do not finish building it, they even make several buildings and do not finish any, they hardly produce builders and finally they care very little about the defense of their towns, the ai will simply throw all their units towards the first enemy he sees and will leave his towns unprotected from another enemy
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: AI broken

Post by Stratego (dev) »

thanks!

sounds bad, please others confirm it if it is really like this and what ideas u have to fix - thanks!

daniel
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Stratego.
Could this be related to "is not tc defender" tag for ai you recently added?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i dont think so, also that is not published yet i think in any alternative (except aog maybe)
diesel

Post by diesel »

related: in a game where a player resigned, his human workers stopped building and rushed me - they are repeatedly attacking my tc with 0 atk

Return to “Reporting Issues”