Dwarven runes

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
friedrich

Dwarven runes

Post by friedrich »

Hi, just saw some bugs with dwarven runes:
living fire: crossbow tower can cast it, but it has no effect (Problem might be, that burning weapon has only effect on target [non structure units]
Rolling thunder: doesnt do anything on rifleman...not sure what it should be, as the description is missing, didnt tested it on other units...maybe gets removed instantly cause it has " removed after attack" and casting it counts as attack?
runes at the moment miss the "affects" section in the research description (not sure if bug or its not automated and noone did it:)
makazuwr32

Re: Dwarven runes

Post by makazuwr32 »

@Savra rune of rolling thunder i said that it is not working in october of 2021.
I thought you fixed that.

(it is supposed to apply curse-based stun effect for 1 turn to attacked non-mechanical enemy)

"Removed on attack" and "removed on ability usage" are 2 different and properly working specifications.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Savra

Post by Savra »

Rune of rolling thunder might be bugged based off the disabling factor.

As I've tested it in a few areas and it doesn't seem to be working at all, despite a few of my changes. I'll have to do some more tests tomorrow.

I'll fix the fire one also.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

make it disabling for 2 turns by the way. as we know 1 turn debuffs do not work properly.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Savra

Post by Savra »

Both are fixed now.
friedrich

Post by friedrich »

Thanks for the fix!
As I testd new orc spells a bit and the right person to help is here anyway @Savra I got some more:
  • Poison imbue and lightening imbue of the orc witch is castable on any unit but has no effect at all
  • Enchant Frenzy of ogre shaman sometimes has double effect, somtimes not (double effect : +30 atk, -100/-100 arm, reproduced on dog and troll, not reproduced on uruk hai) (btw, not really sure atm why i should want an AI to contol my own units for only +15 atk, at first i thought u use that spell on enemy units :lol:)
  • Destruction training 1 and 2 both have no effect (or none i could find atm)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

friedrich wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:07 pm Thanks for the fix!
As I testd new orc spells a bit and the right person to help is here anyway @Savra I got some more:
  • Poison imbue and lightening imbue of the orc witch is castable on any unit but has no effect at all
  • Enchant Frenzy of ogre shaman sometimes has double effect, somtimes not (double effect : +30 atk, -100/-100 arm, reproduced on dog and troll, not reproduced on uruk hai) (btw, not really sure atm why i should want an AI to contol my own units for only +15 atk, at first i thought u use that spell on enemy units :lol:)
  • Destruction training 1 and 2 both have no effect (or none i could find atm)
Enchant frenzy is depending on spell power of ogre shaman. 1/2/3 spell power and thus it gives +15/30/45 attack.
It also might be useful to cast either onto fodder or onto units who already are uncontrollable.

Destruction training indeed is just a placeholder tech for future updates.
We will lock behind them thunderstorm and fireball of orc warlock though (exclusively for orcs).
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
friedrich

Post by friedrich »

Ah ok, now i got the difference. Which units do mean by uncontrollable?
Bloodlust doesnt work as well, giving no extra hp or extra attack
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Bloodlust must work on kill.
There are none yet uncontrollable units but there will be some in future.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
friedrich

Post by friedrich »

Ah didnt read that addition, sry, than it works:D just poison and lightening

Return to “Reporting Issues”