Glade Aegis bug

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Dahdee

Glade Aegis bug

Post by Dahdee »

I noticed I'm having issues with glade Aegis getting stuck after I use aimed shot, and can never move again. I tried repeatedly to test this in map editor and over and over the match ended as if my unit were dead upon activating the precision shot thing. It did not show my unit with no hit points, but did end match every time as though he were dead.
makazuwr32

Re: Glade Aegis bug

Post by makazuwr32 »

Hm.
This limitation must work only for 2 turns and after you should be able to move around normally.

@Savra
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Dahdee

Post by Dahdee »

Yes, I'm aware you aren't supposed to be able to move for 2 turns if you use it. I'm talking about a specific instance in the map editor. I made this target range type simulation because in a match I had my glade Aegis freeze when I moved him. Perhaps what happened in the match was a one off thing. I made a scenario in map editor with a single glade Aegis on team 1. On team 2, I placed 3 deer riders. when I ran it to test, each time I activated aimed shot for the Glade Aegis, it ended the match as if my glade Aegis was dead. I'm also aware there was a fix of aimed shot implemented. it's a similar issue, but under different circumstances, that's why I made this separate thread to report it.
Dahdee

Post by Dahdee »

What happened in map editor was repeated 4 times, each time with the match ending upon activating aimed shot, not even being able to use it. Just instant game over. After the 4th time, I posted the issue.
Dahdee

Post by Dahdee »

I still have the map saved and tried it again with same result. If you wish to recreate this occurance make the map 30x30 glade Aegis player 1 human, 3 deer riders player 2 human. Advance or don't, whatever you wish makes no difference. On the glade Aegis turn, activate aimed shot and end turn for player 1....game over. Try it
Savra

Post by Savra »

I had the same problem with other matches were a unit who uses up all remaining actions at the end causes a game over, @Stratego (dev), I believe this is something only you can solve on your end.

Return to “Reporting Issues”