Another MP Glitch

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
diesel

Another MP Glitch

Post by diesel »

This time happened to me personally:

6 Player Unstable Field

3 players out, basically me against blabla, a third player had a few tcs. Suddenly game ended saying blabla and i lost. The third player was given the win.

There's a mod being used, but i dont see how player 3 could have kicked us even though he was complaining the game took too long
b2198

Re: Another MP Glitch

Post by b2198 »

Probably some bug or maybe even exploit related to skipping, not sure here. Once it happened to me that a player could skip my turn right after kicking a third player, which was gone for some days. My guess is that it might've been in the short time right after you press to skip someone it sometimes shows that the next player in order is also late, but can't confirm.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
diesel

Post by diesel »

Its a reasonable explanation but wasn't a skip opportunity. Tbh i joined the game because both these players have been accused of using spells in non-spell games and wanted to see for myself.

A mod apk floating around can enable that, but an unrelated player using the mod said it can't kick. Player 3 has also posted some borderline QAnon crap in chat, asked us to resign a couple times, and most turns did not move his units.

Seems too much for coincidence.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

who are those 2 sus players?

as i have recently fixed a bug (not yet out in google play) that someone sent me how to skip anyone's turn while it is not even timed out.
maybe the same guy.
diesel

Post by diesel »

i will email
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Hahah the legendary BlaBla who constantly and inexorably skips moves has reached a new level?

Return to “Reporting Issues”