Replay not replaying

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Odhinn

Replay not replaying

Post by Odhinn »

[anchor][/anchor]

Its very valuable for me to see each player's replay in a game. Oftentimes, i am only shown one players replay and its often my allys. I want to be able to see my opponents replay. For example, i want to know if there are ettins that have moved into a tc within my view, yet in many of my games, i am not given a full replay of each player depending on the order in which i go. I think this is a major issue.
*it seems like when it comes down to the last two players, i always get to see thier replay. However, at the beginning when there are multiple players, depending on the order in which i go, i am often only able to see 1 of the other players replay. Thx
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Replay not replaying

Post by Stratego (dev) »

In my games i always see all replays.

please send me in email example game so i see the setup so may i can figure out why.

thanks!

daniel
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

It seems that this is issue for multiplayer games with 5-6 players.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Odhinn

Post by Odhinn »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:22 pm In my games i always see all replays.

please send me in email example game so i see the setup so may i can figure out why.

thanks!

daniel
Danielson, what's your email? When i try to email you from in game, i get the info for the game but your email doesn't appear
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

my email address should auto-loaded into that email.
but ok, my email is on gmail and "zerotouchsystems"

Return to “Reporting Issues”