Also other bugs to report

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Pedro constitute

Also other bugs to report

Post by Pedro constitute »

Happy new year greetings Devs!,
It's me Pedro Constitute, and although it is late new year, it's still better to greet you, a happy new year :D ,
however as per mention of the subject, I should tell you some concerning bugs i have found in the current game, such as some of the units powers and abilities don't work when I command them to.

Orks
- some of the merlocks units like the chain fighter can't use their signature move like the chain spin attack,
- this applies as well for ork two handed warrior, and the Mountain trolls can't spin there ball and chains.

Scales folks
- some of their dragon kins spells like flaming swords, don't activate even if pressed, which is strange.

undead
- same applies for units who use spin attacks, they are affected as well, spin attack don't work,
- note: that units like the bone wrecking ball works functionally well.

some general thoughts:
slowness icons do not visibly appear on the units when the spell is cast on the units, such as scenario where I was playing a round and I cast slowness on a enemy units with my caster units, the spell does slow them down and in fact if I check on the enemy units there state says so, however the slowness icon is no longer presence like it has down previously in the past.

Well that is all I can report on for now, :) in the future I will be reporting for bugs if I sense them, that is all.

makazuwr32

Re: Also other bugs to report

Post by makazuwr32 »

Those spin attack abilities are fixed in dev version.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Reporting Issues”