Ships in buildings

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
MrLich

Re: Ships in buildings

Post by MrLich »

I night be mistaken slighty, but even then AI producing ships on land is a serious down radę, along with using workers as melee units
diesel

Post by diesel »

yeah but I'm sure u get a laugh watching a horde of kamikaze workers go after an imp knight :lol:
MrLich

Post by MrLich »

Then its propably my mistake,though this whole bug is kinda hard to test
diesel

Post by diesel »

cant "test" it i guess, too random, but next time i see it I'll screenshot. seems stratego has it noted, and ill keep an eye out for any "ghost" units. i suppose its case closed 8-)
diesel

Post by diesel »

ok posted a screenshot on discord, moving on now...
MrLich

Post by MrLich »

Guess devs should identify whats wrong actually
diesel

Post by diesel »

i just wanted to show we're not crazy :lol:
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

It was 2030, the terminators rose from nuclear ashes, with the aim of exterminating all living things, humanity is on the verge of death, but the main battle takes place here in 2021, valiant heroes continue to write messages in this thread about ships from buildings, in order to change the course of history and break Skynet, causing it to be overloaded with innumerable messages in a given thread, this is a story of valor, this is a story of heroism ...
:lol:
diesel

Post by diesel »

hey wow sorry man just having fun with it :oops:
Socratos

Post by Socratos »

Forgive me if I am necroing an already fixed post but to add to the discussion it is not an AI only trait. I have personally been able to build ghost ships in TCS that were not near water. My guess is some tiles are being considered water when they are not. The map helms deep inside of the castle that entire area is considered water by the games code I assume. I can build ships as well as bridges throughout.
diesel

Post by diesel »

Socratos wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:58 pm Forgive me if I am necroing an already fixed post but to add to the discussion it is not an AI only trait. I have personally been able to build ghost ships in TCS that were not near water. My guess is some tiles are being considered water when they are not. The map helms deep inside of the castle that entire area is considered water by the games code I assume. I can build ships as well as bridges throughout.
@Stratego (dev)
MrLich

Post by MrLich »

Its normal that Bridges are counted as water though, also AI was getting these ships for free, in many cases didnt have even a building to produce them, compared to that, building ships on bridge tiles is as balanced as it gets

Return to “Reporting Issues”