List of bugs to be fixed/checked

Put here any issue you find, please avoid repetitions, so check if your issue is already there.
Savra

List of bugs to be fixed/checked

Post by Savra »

I'd like for anyone is willing to check to put here a list of the bugs we're running into currently in game. That way when I finish with what I'm doing I or the developer can look into them.
Huttensohn

Re: List of bugs to be fixed/checked

Post by Huttensohn »

lots of targeting issues.
dwarf mortar cant be targeted by any spell - no cannon, now fire ball, no magic arrow. he doesn't even take aoe damage by fire ball.
The fire attack by the human dragon can't target town centers.
Magic arrow cant target siege units
magic arrow cant target animals and villagers (maybe intentional?)

lots of issues with navy units. undead and scaled ships can't enter bridges, but Elven ships can. they can't even enter your own town centers. I think they should be able to enter bridges and enter town centers.

dwarf mortar doesn't leave a corpse. generally, siege units don't
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

All of them seem like bugs except for siege units not leaving corpses. They usually have more machine than men.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

You're right, that's kind of intentional. it's just confusing bevahse the dwarf mortar looks like a normal ranged unit, and not like a machine like catapult or ballista.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Dwarven mortar — fixed.
Magic arrow, spitfire targeting town center — probably fixed (needs confirmation).
Ships are probably fixed (needs confirmation).

Siege units do not leave corpse — intentional. They are considered in most cases mechanical units with exeption of several melee units and undead siege units.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
friedrich

Post by friedrich »

Chilling arrow of frost archer (elves)
Effect should be -12 attack for 3 turns, like the opposite of orc strength (at least thats what i thought), but actually it lowers the attack every turn by 12 more (so after 3 turns =-36 attack) and the stat stays reduced even after the chilling effect ended, so the targeted unit is useless forever
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

friedrich wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:42 pm Chilling arrow of frost archer (elves)
Effect should be -12 attack for 3 turns, like the opposite of orc strength (at least thats what i thought), but actually it lowers the attack every turn by 12 more (so after 3 turns =-36 attack) and the stat stays reduced even after the chilling effect ended, so the targeted unit is useless forever
Fixed in dev version.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Reporting Issues”