Maori warrior need rebalance. IMPLEMENTED

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Maori warrior need rebalance. IMPLEMENTED

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Maori warrior cost 3 , even though it has 2 attack , it is pretty vulnerable due to lack of armour, and health pool. Sure it has ability to throw tiahaha twice with -6 and arrow damage, a twice attack -5 , and ability to regain health. But it is one of the most underused unit in game. When compared to other 3 cost units, Maori warrior need balancing.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Morningwarrior

Re: Maori warrior need rebalance.

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:20 pm Maori warrior cost 3 , even though it has 2 attack , it is pretty vulnerable due to lack of armour, and health pool. Sure it has ability to throw tiahaha twice with -6 and arrow damage, a twice attack -5 , and ability to regain health. But it is one of the most underused unit in game. When compared to other 3 cost units, Maori warrior need balancing.
Yes he is my second unit i never use.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!

Return to “Unit balancing”