Assassin sweep inside include support

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
godOfKings

Assassin sweep inside include support

Post by godOfKings »

As u can see assassination sweep inside dont have any bonus on support for some reason when they should b the easiest to kill, as well as main target of assassination in enemy garrison, so i think the bonus dmg on leader category should also include support category, cuz some supports like druid has higher than 21 hp

@Endru1241
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
b2198

Re: Assassin sweep inside include support

Post by b2198 »

For druid, I think that's a valid point, but inquisitor is way costlier and scarcer than druid, having the value of 2 assassins, so I don't think they should be one-shot by a skill that can hit (and kill) multiple enemies like this, so I'd say that if there's a bonus against supports, it should be very small, so that the final value lands between the durability of those 2.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Then i guess no bonus for base dmg is already 21?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Yeah, I think 21 is fine as it is for the units that they don't have bonuses against.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Unit balancing”