Man at arms pierce armor

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
Morningwarrior

Man at arms pierce armor

Post by Morningwarrior »

something that was very similar and that the tier 3 of troops as archer and archer on horseback have 1/1. the man at arms should also have 1/1 of armor, both because it’s a very considerable upgrade of tier 3 giving a small and significant Hp bonus and a good increase in damage and 1 armor point, but kind of like piercing armor I do not follow, in my opinion it would not be very appealing to have 1 piercing armor in the man at arms because practically a unit like cavalry, archer and others tier 1 can significantly end your Hp and the improvements in the blacksmith, well, no and tray that you have.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Re: Man at arms pierce armor

Post by Morningwarrior »

So that is my point
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Endru1241

Re: Man at arms pierce armor

Post by Endru1241 »

It's not so bad proposition for current stats and game balance, but I am planning ranged units nerf (lowering mid and end game damage), so let's leave it for now.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Unit balancing”