Worker should auto build only stone road

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
godOfKings

Worker should auto build only stone road

Post by godOfKings »

@Endru1241

I saw this problem that even after building a road under building, worker sometimes still auto builds another road on the same building, i m not sure exactly wat happens but i assume new road replaces old road?

The problem is wen worker auto builds normal road on top of my stone road and i cant stop construction.... So even if worker is given auto build function, only stone road ability should have it to prevent such accidents
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Endru1241

Re: Worker should auto build only stone road

Post by Endru1241 »

In current assets it's already like that.
Regular road over building effect have no_autocast spec.
To be specific assets from 17.05.2021 have this change and if I recall correctly - it's already published.
Although I could have sworn, that I changed both of them for no autocast, but files don't lie.

I know it's not a real solution, but we don't have anything better.
It's especially weird, that with this on autocast and multiple workers surrounding one building only first 2 construct and 3rd one casts spell - that is not intended!
Anyway - I am turning off autocast for stone road placement too, until better solution shows up.
Age of Strategy design leader
Morningwarrior

Re: Worker should auto build only stone road

Post by Morningwarrior »

taking advantage of the subject, the icon and the name of the road building abilities are exchanged the stone road is called the dirt road and with the dirt road icon. and the terra road is named after the stone road and with the stone road icon
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!

Return to “Unit balancing”