Mahout vs War Elephant

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
MaharajaInfernape

Mahout vs War Elephant

Post by MaharajaInfernape »

Mahout cost 6 turns, yet it has all its stats more that War Elephant which costs 7 turns. Why is this so?
Badnorth

Re: Mahout vs War Elephant

Post by Badnorth »

War Elephants has a Heavy War elephant upgrade which boosts attack and health. And War elephants has splash damage while mahout does not.

If i recall, there was a Mahout balance suggestion somewhere.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
MaharajaInfernape

Post by MaharajaInfernape »

Badnorth wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:54 pm War Elephants has a Heavy War elephant upgrade which boosts attack and health.
Heavy War Elephant still has less Power and Pierce Armour, but costs more.
Badnorth wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:54 pm And War elephants has splash damage while mahout does not.
What is splash damage?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Splash means dealings dmg to multiple targets in front, another advantage of h.el over mahout was it was faster but since its removed we have to nerf mahout now, main advantage of mahout over elephant should b it has mental resist and deals good dmg to buildings like chariot
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Heres a suggestion:

Dmg: 16
Bonus:25% (4) foot melee, archer, siege machine, buildings
50% (8) heavy foot melee, big shield bearer
100% (16) fortification, siege machine armored
300% (48) mega
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Unit balancing”