Wikipedia

Here you will find answers to questions, and learn how to do stuff (like creating your own maps)
Pedro constitute

Wikipedia

Post by Pedro constitute »

Wikipedia
Questions!
Is there a Wikipedia? and if so will it continue to update? :?: the last time it got updated was a long time ago, and it is missing a whole lot of data, the current version of the game is vastly different then the previous version it was covered on the wiki, so this is important, well to us players. The one time I was looking for information on the wiki it severely lack any info, especially on units, buildings, spells, and tech.
makazuwr32

Re: Wikipedia

Post by makazuwr32 »

Not sure about wiki but after 2 major updates will be in — buildings and magic — i am planning to make some guide about all units, buildings, abilites and techs.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Pedro constitute

Ahh thank you for clearing it up, also I wanted to tell you, that I was planning on making my own version of the wiki since the official one was lacking any current updates, now that I think about it, maybe it was a mistake on my part to try and make a new wiki for the game.

So in advance I should have ask permission from you whether to build a wiki, and I apologize for building a wiki, :( just tell me if I should delete my version of the wiki.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually that would be great help, not a mistake.
It will also help myself later because instead of writing everything from scrap i can update that wiki.

So if you will work on it that will be greatly appreciated.
Just post a link here, on forum.
I will attach it later in introduction, so it will not be lost.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Pedro constitute

okay will do
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Later if you need some advanced info about this or that unit, building, tech or ability — feel free to ask in this topic.

I will answer when i can.

Also pm me you in-game nickname.
We will grant you later some gems for work on wiki.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Pedro constitute wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:23 am okay will do
Any updates?
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Pedro constitute

Sorry for not responding for a long time, I tried to build a Wikipedia, but I failed to make it work, could not properly put images properly and lost an account for the Wikipedia since of December , I am deeply sorry for wasting time, for your time especially, I just hope others would make the Wikipedia for this game,

Once again I am sorry for failing to make, but if there is still hope of contributing for the game, I can still help by reporting any bugs on the public version of the game, and informing those bugs, that is all.

sorry I was meant to type for not just F. sorry if it made it sound offensive. :cry:
Last edited by Pedro constitute on Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

No problem.
I will archive than this.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puppeteer12

Post by Puppeteer12 »

I'm not sure if you're talking about fandom (a app filled with wiki's), but if so I think I could help. I'm pretty inexperience though so don't expect anything good.
A master of puppetry and manipulation, working from the shadows.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Puppeteer12 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:00 am I'm not sure if you're talking about fandom (a app filled with wiki's), but if so I think I could help. I'm pretty inexperience though so don't expect anything good.
No matter what platform will you use for wiki about aof.
If you will try again i will not archive this topic, if you won't i will archive it.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puppeteer12

Post by Puppeteer12 »

You must have thought I was the same person who made this topic, I'm just wondering what platform Pedro was using to make the wiki.
A master of puppetry and manipulation, working from the shadows.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Puppeteer12 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:42 am You must have thought I was the same person who made this topic, I'm just wondering what platform Pedro was using to make the wiki.
No.
I meant it what i said in previous post.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
IssaKobayashi

Post by IssaKobayashi »

I would like to contribute to the Wiki so I will start making my own version

Return to “FAQ”