Ideas

Things that did not fit to the other parts
Gruppenführer Erwin

Ideas

Post by Gruppenführer Erwin »

1-)Add crew for tanks and armored cars etc. .Making one of them
get out of tank for outside tasks , like repair it , capture buildings , kill low health enemies and build something like barriers etc.When one of it dies,example if gunner died or get out,tank musn't attack others.If driver gone tank must stay where it is.If commander died tank's viev range must be reduced.There must also be a chance to kill one of Tank's crewman when hitting it by AT guns or Tanks.And there must be a button allows commander to get out and see more places.But he must die immediately when tank gets hit.

2-)Add Pilots.They must have a chance to drop off plane when its destroyed,or a button for it and keep fighting ground.

3-)Add Units:SdKfz222 , Anti-Air Infantry equipped with MGs used against planes , one kind of flammpanzer , Tank buster StuKa.

4-)Custom camouflages we can create for golds maybe?

5-)Infantries,Tanks etc. musn't be able to attack planes.

6-)A new multiplayer system.There must be a matching system and no leaving before game finishes.Turns worth 60 seconds.So a faster and probably more enjoyable multiplayer mode.

7-)Camouflages for anti tank guns , anti air guns and infantries.

8-)Winning gold is pretty hard.Make it easier.Add Daily tasks,winning gold after a skirmish or multiplayer map etc.

9-)StuKa Ju87 must effect everyone it hits with fear.Not only tanks,Since it was more effective against infantry.

10-)Vehicles like BA-64 and HT-26 must be stronger against infantry.BA-64 can be used as Anti Personel and HT-26 is flamethrower.Both are so weak right now.

11-)There is a problem with maps that are bigger than 35x35 or 40x40.When playing these maps and AI that I play against finish its round,It takes very very long until I be able to move one of my unit.That must be fixed very quickly.

12-)Producing Planes and Ships in villages,is very weird If you ask me.Instead they must be produced in factories etc. and we must be able to choose how many factories that players can build.

13-)Infantries etc. must be able to occupy empty factories and bunkers , and produce enemy tanks there.Like when a german captures russian tank factory , Germans must be able to produce russian tanks if they want.

14-)In multiplayer mode,there must be teaming up with players that wants to be team with us , break allience and donating units to our alliences etc.

15-)Random weathers.When it snowing , ground must be filled with snow etc.

16-)When a tank die , it must leave tank wreck where it died.Or it must leave tracks when it move.Or when infantry die there must be dead bodies of that unit around.

17-)We must be able to change vehicles's camouflage etc. when in game.

------Sorry for wrong spellings if there is------
Shark guy 35

Re: Ideas

Post by Shark guy 35 »

1. Ok, but sounds too complicated and hard to code.
2. I discussed pilots in another forum, and we agreed they were not a good idea because we can't balance them.
3. Good idea. Please post it in units and structures>vehicles
4. If you want to make skins, email @@Stratego (dev)
5. Ok, good idea.
6. Please elaborate more
7. Do you mean skins?
8. I agree, daily tasks would be cool. Have you went to the "How to get gold" section yet? There are some good ways to get it there.
9. Never used them before, so I can't comment.
10. Noncombat vehicles used to be good against infantry, but they were nerfed because they became unbalanced. 3 turns for a infantry killer that can capture towns is too unbalanced. It is what it is, sadly.
11. Never saw that, it takes forever to load 40×40 maps because my phone is old, so I don't play them.
12. Sure, I'd have to see what other forumers say though.
13. Same as above, but I don't think it is a good idea.
14. Sure. I don't know if we can do it though.
15. I'm not sure we can do that yet.
16. A good idea for tanks, but @@Stratego (dev) said no corpses in AOWW some time ago.
17. Not sure if we can do that
Your English is good. Also, I would avoid super posts like this, and instead breaking it apart into there own individual topics so we can discuss it better. Thanks.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton

Return to “Others”