Tournament in Aoww and discord for multiplayer

Things that did not fit to the other parts
IRONBLASTER36

Tournament in Aoww and discord for multiplayer

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

I was thinking we should start planning on how to conduct tournaments. We need to create maps for tournaments in advance. We also need to focus on balancing. Eg: German fighters really are very strong compared to other countries, we need to work on that. But I've got another idea. Let's give this a little more realistic approach. Since the Axis power were less in number (and except Nazi Germany and Japan, rest all were weak) but had good tech why not make them fight more in numbers. Allies were more and they had somewhat divided power within them (eg: U.K., U.S., Soviet and combination of China, France, Australia,etc.). We can have maps like:
P1=Germany=Team1
P2=Japan=Team1
VS
P3=USA=Team2
P4=UK=team2
P5=USSR=Team2
P6=other(eg:France, India, China,etc.)=Team2

So it would be at least 3vs2, though it may sound imbalanced but this the only way I can think of balancing. For that Axis power has quality and Allied have Quantity. So it would be a Quality vs Quantity. It would be fair enough. Maybe we can wait until few more units are added, but we should start working. And as soon as Aoww crosses 50k downloads we declare a tournament (well what's the total count now? And the rate of download?).

Well we can create a discord server for our chat! It would be mostly multiplayer, plus it would help our tournament teams for co-ordination. We'll also have appointed moderators for our community on discord. Though our main source would be this forum.

Well I suggest to change the names of our system group.
We'll have alliance which will have upto ten members
We'll have "x" world country- which will have upto at least 50 members.
It can be like clans in coc.
But here they can go on war with each other plus they can also a sign a treaty (we'll grant points for that too). This will increase the fun factor and this clan factor attracts more and more users. (Eg: A friend wants to fill his clan, he calls all his friends, colleagues,etc to play and join their clan).

Well should I start a discord server, I need at least 5 people. Anyone if interested just reply!
IRONBLASTER36

Re: Tournament in Aoww and discord for multiplayer

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

Here is the discord server invite link join here-
https://discord.gg/9rv7Yq2
Belfry777

Re: Tournament in Aoww and discord for multiplayer

Post by Belfry777 »

If you are looking for an aoww server we have one at this link below.
link: https://discord.gg/WYRjvsK
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Return to “Others”