Forum section for campaign and strategy tips

Things that did not fit to the other parts
Dahdee

Forum section for campaign and strategy tips

Post by Dahdee »

A new forum section should be added for campaign and strategy tips specifically for a
Age of World Wars, on the Age of World Wars forum. I'm aware there is a similar page in the Age of Strategy forum already, for all age of games. However, there should be one specifically for this game here. Without being directed to look at the age of strategy game forum, few would know of it's existence, especially new players. For ease in reference it should be made available in the Age of World Wars forum, where people are looking for information about the Age of World Wars game specifically. At a quick skim of the other page in Age of Strategy one would think it is only for age of strategy, as most of the content is about that game. I only ever looked there because I was directed to do so by the developer. I would think most people would not go through the trouble to contact them by email to ask. No doubt the developer certainly has better things to do as well, than direct people there because they can't find campaign help here. Please think about adding it to this forum. Thank you

Return to “Others”