Soviet Japanese campaign IMPLEMENTED

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
brick tank

Soviet Japanese campaign IMPLEMENTED

Post by brick tank »

I offer you a new campaign about when between the USSR and Japan they fought each other, some were conflicts on the border, and even large-scale wars took place.
I decided that the company would consist of three cards:
1) The fighting on Lake Hassan is a major conflict between the USSR and Japan, located on the border of the two countries.
2) The fighting on Khalkhin Gol is an open war between the USSR and Japan. The war takes place in Mongolia. We play for the USSR, and for Mongolia as an ally.
3) The Manchu operation is a large-scale operation jointly with Mongolia. Will make the liberation of northeastern China and north Korea. USSR tactics will be a lightning attack. USSR will use t-34-85; landing planes so that they can immediately capture the city and destroy important objects; soldiers will be armed with PPSh and anti-tank rifles, as well as parts of the T-26 and BT-7 tanks, which were on the border and defended in the period 1939-1945. But the USSR will have two problems: the Kwantung army, which has a large army, and the second problem is the terrain (forest and mountains), which will interfere with the movement of tanks and infantry.
If anything, I already started creating maps, I just wanted to share ideas for adding a new campaign.
If you answer, I will be flattered.
Last edited by brick tank on Thu May 07, 2020 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
brick tank

Re: Soviet Japanese campaign

Post by brick tank »

I already made two cards. Can show.

Return to “Map & campaign designs”