Northern Campaign- Mission 1 (StorStorm Bridge Battle) Bugs

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
HaloSam296

Northern Campaign- Mission 1 (StorStorm Bridge Battle) Bugs

Post by HaloSam296 »

So in the first mission of the first campaign, which is the StorStorm Bridge Battle of the Northern Campaign, I've found several major bugs, and I will be posting them in no particular order. (Please know that due to these I've been unable to even complete the first mission or get past the bridge, so I'm unable to say for sure if these are all the bugs):

1. When you first meet the lieutenant, and his text box appears, there is a chance that it will not appear, making it impossible to continue the mission. I haven't found any reason or cause to this bug.

2. This one isn't a bug but rather a big grammatical error. When you save the three troops to the right of the Panzer II and German Transpot, the troops will speak, then you will speak. And when "You" speaks the first time in these multiple exchanges, there is a major grammatical error.

3. Once again, a text box doesn't appear making it impossible to continue with he mission. This time it's the one after you clear out the US artillery on the East.

4. I'll put these two together:
There are three German units that can be killed, the Panzer II and infantry unit (sorry, I don't remember which one it was) that are below the US artilery, along with the German Transport Ship.

5 (?). Now, the farthest I've gotten was past the artillery where you are able to control every German Unit. It's not that I've failed beat the opposing factions, rather that even after the dialogue that appears when the artillery is taken out has shown, it seemed that no matter where I moved and what I did I couldn't continue, I was stuck on that side of the bridge.

That's all for now, thanks.
LordOfAles

Re: Northern Campaign- Mission 1 (StorStorm Bridge Battle) B

Post by LordOfAles »

1. Never hapenned to me before,have you saved Axis troops form a machine gun first?
2.Never hapenned to me before
3.Have you aproached allies transport with corporal?
4.?
5.You destroyed allies transport?(it stays in same place even if you approached him as corporal)
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
HaloSam296

Re: Northern Campaign- Mission 1 (StorStorm Bridge Battle) B

Post by HaloSam296 »

Yes, I've saved the troops, I've had the Corporal go around everywhere I could, I've taken out everything that could be attacked on the East, but I've never seen am Allies Transport, only the German Transport, which I can't enter because it can be attacked and that blocks me from entering.
Ryan

Re: Northern Campaign- Mission 1 (StorStorm Bridge Battle) Bugs

Post by Ryan »

I've had many issues on that map aswell.
I'd like a redo.

Return to “Map & campaign designs”