Can you help me with this question???

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
Gabriel lukas

Can you help me with this question???

Post by Gabriel lukas »

Hello,im want to make a campaign map and i have its map but why i dont know my device cant send the map
So,can i ask something,can you help me make the campaign map i will make the story
This is the story
Ahem....The title is Operation of Soaring Hawk
The story is like this:Usa is a good nation,with many-many army units but their enemy the Ussr is planning to make a devastating weapon the Zx-Co
So the Usa general Captain Years command a team the members is 1 Lucas,2 Omega,3 Cools 4,Alexander(you can change its name and vote it like 1 Mighty guy 2 Alex 3 Hardeep 4 Alpha)
To cancel Ussr plan.You can give the map description,story and another thing like screenshot and vote it,can you ?
A newcomer and a newbie at this forum.HAPPY DAY (:
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Can you help me with this question???

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

If you have the campaign maps you can email the developer, and list in which order they go in. I think the names are fine as it is.

If it's help that you need please clarify because this post was confusing.
OLÉ
Gabriel lukas

Post by Gabriel lukas »

Ok,so like this 1 Im open Gmail at my browser but to send my map i must open gmail from my email app and it cant be deleted.I try to login but i cant,i only can open the Gmail at the browser.So,that why i cant send map
2 I think it possible if we make a campaign map together,for example A:The storymaker B:The level maker C:The triggering idea ex:Change its name or change its hp and the level maker will make it D:Internet searcher/journalist for example D search for the story of battle at pearl harbour and A will simple the story and send it to B and C can give trigger idea to B.E:Voter
The voter give his/her vote about something like the unit name General Z to General X.Like that so
D>A>B>C>A,B,C,D>E.So every change will be voted by the voter(E).I hope you can understand it
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This might be too big of a team, so I might shorten it down by saying: D is unnecessary as A the storyteller could do his own research and then form the story, also E has the same use as A to form a story. Shouldn't every existing team member get to vote? I suppose C is useful, when B the map creator doesn't know triggering, but kinda does what A can do.
OLÉ
Gabriel lukas

Post by Gabriel lukas »

Fine then,anyone interest??
Belfry777

Post by Belfry777 »

Nope!
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Return to “Map & campaign designs”