Wymagana aktualizacja map.

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
mam pomysł

Wymagana aktualizacja map.

Post by mam pomysł »

Cześć, muszę powiedzieć ,iż niektóre mapy w kampanii są niemożliwe do przejścia. Jest tak ponieważ nie zostały zaaktualizowane i jednostki wroga w porównaniu do naszych są za silne. Przykładem może być mapa "Destroying the Maya" gdzie jest horda ruskiej piechoty a ponieważ ma ona granaty nasza grupka Amerykanów po prostu nie ma żadnych szans na zwycięstwo. Jest to tylko przykład bo to pewnie nie dotyczy tylko tej kampanii. Chcę tylko zwrócić uwagę że trzeba też pamiętać by kampanie po zmianie statystyk czy umiejętności jednostek nie stały się niemożliwe do przejścia.
Yeetbruh

Re: Wymagana aktualizacja map.

Post by Yeetbruh »

Rough english translation for him or her: Hi, I have to say that some maps in the campaign are impossible to beat. This is because they have not been updated and the enemy units are too strong compared to ours. An example can be the map "Destroying the Maya" where there is a horde of Russian infantry and because it has grenades our group of Americans simply have no chance of winning. This is just an example because it probably does not only apply to this campaign. I just want to point out that you also need to remember that campaigns after changing statistics or skills of units will not become impossible to pass.
insert quote here
Shark guy 35

Re: Wymagana aktualizacja map.

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Good to see you again, old friend. Which map do you suppose he was referring to?
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton

Return to “Map & campaign designs”