Change on conquests

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
Leonard01

Change on conquests

Post by Leonard01 »

They feel wrong. The European ones feel like the terrain especially in Italy is not harsh enough, and other areas such as spain, the north, germany, the british isles... Mountains are very troubling, so if there's a change, I'd suggest mostly just forests. The British should have a town a bit more north to replace Manchester, as at the moment you can't see the north of great Britain. In the Asian maps, I'd suggest just more forests in the Indonesian areas. Perhaps add roads on some places between large towns. If it's possible, expand maps to 50x50 (the max, current is 40x40). In Europe, this might fit stalingrad, the Russo Turkish borders, more of north africa and the Mediterranean. In Asia, maybe New Zealand and more of the ussr. Right now declaring war on them is a minor nuisance, if they were to be expanded and get a larger fleet, more towns and shipyards, it would add challenge. Also, in the european levels, the German artillery is set in.a slot where its forced to shoot on sweden, and in Asia 1944 a chinese shooting on Mongolia. Also, if you guys know, are the textures 64x64 or 32x32, and can you send me all the infantry of some state so i can perhaps begin my own work with ottoman troops (preferably, can you send the Japanese)
Harchie Hirondo

Re: Change on conquests

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

Hello, yes, thanks for your suggestions. I have thought of these before, however changing the size of the maps would affect the running games.
We are already discussing about the addition of WW1 units as map-editor or if they would come into the game normally.
The war is inevitable! But what if....

Return to “Map & campaign designs”