Doctrines

Here talk about technologies that can be invented.
IMPORTANT!: Every tech type should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new tech idea than open a new topic for it!
Post Reply
TrueSlav
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:33 am
Location: Gulag No.22

Doctrines

Post by TrueSlav » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:54 am

I already posted this on my topic "military academies" but I think this truly belongs here.
New techs for military academies to reserch- doctrines!

Doctrines would be techs that buff certain units and unlcok new ones.
Reserching one of them locks the player from reserching the others.

Here's some of them:

Avaible to USSR:

1.Deep battle doctrine- Tank oriented, adds +25% damage for tanks and +2 speed.

new units:

Desant infantry- enters the battle as a T-34/76 tank. It's only diffrence from the defualt tank is
it's abillity to spawn Soviet SMG infantry but only once.

Shook troopers- quick and powerfull, low health being it's weakness this unit will be great when mixed
with tanks. Stats same as the German panzerjager but +1 speed and the abillity to throw an RG-42 grenade.


2.Scorched Earth doctrine- Infantry oriented, adds the abillity for certain units to throw a molotov
cocktail and adds +15% of thermal damage against infantry and structures.

New abilities and units:

Certain artillery units gain the abillity to launch an incidinary shell which heavily damages structures
and infantry.

Political commisarr- Can use propaganda leaflets on enemy units, making them question their own morals, has the
probability to convert said units.

Avaible to Germany:


1.Blitzkrieg doctrine- tank oriented +25% damage and +2 speed for tanks

new units:
Mechanized infantry- A fast moving infantry unit that can convert into an Sd.Kfz. 8 half track.


2.Defensive doctrine- Structure oriented. Enables the player to build new fortification structures.
+10% health to strutures.

Some artillery units can launch smoke shells on large distances, confusing enemy units.

New units:

Luftwaffe engineers- These can throw demolition charges that heavily damage enemy structures.

Cemented Panther turrets- Hard to hit and destroy.

S-mines- mines with +100% damage against infantry
Join the planning of Age of Modern Warfare here!

HauptmannHorst
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:10 am

Re: Doctrines

Post by HauptmannHorst » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:17 pm

Sounds tempting but complicated ;)

Veritum Nazarenvs
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:28 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Doctrines

Post by Veritum Nazarenvs » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:32 am

But the possibility are endless! maybe we can add also a japanese version and a english one.

NurKaiser
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:31 am

Re: Doctrines

Post by NurKaiser » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:36 am

for Japan it can be for example:
sea landing doctrine:
sea transport cost -1 and speed +1
chi-ha cost -1
O-I cost -1
adds momi class destroyer ability to transport 1 unit
Bombing from sea doctrine:
all battleships cost -1
all infantry hp +2
Furutaka and minekaze cost -1
adds one more action per turn for battleships
for UK:
tanks doctrine:
superheavy tanks cost -1
tanks armor +4
lend leased units cost -1
TOG II superheavy tank
artillery doctrine:
QF-25 range +1
Battleships range +1
British van cost -1
ability for british AA to look horizontally and hit tanks (like with German and Soviet AA)

TrueSlav
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:33 am
Location: Gulag No.22

Re: Doctrines

Post by TrueSlav » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:22 pm

If you like the idea then I'm going to make more but for now:
commisarr
unit_Rus_inf_PoliticalOfficer.png
unit_Rus_inf_PoliticalOfficer.png (2.6 KiB) Viewed 558 times
Ability:
Similarly to the missionary from AoS, this unit is able to convert units.
Join the planning of Age of Modern Warfare here!

TrueSlav
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:33 am
Location: Gulag No.22

Re: Doctrines

Post by TrueSlav » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Or simply rename them to commisarr, to avoid some controversies.
Join the planning of Age of Modern Warfare here!

User avatar
Gruppenführer Erwin
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Re: Doctrines

Post by Gruppenführer Erwin » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:39 am

I liked that idea

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1150
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: Doctrines

Post by BrenoHenrique » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:37 pm

TrueSlav wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:22 pm
If you like the idea then I'm going to make more but for now:
commisarr
unit_Rus_inf_PoliticalOfficer.png
Ability:
Similarly to the missionary from AoS, this unit is able to convert units.
would you like some help? in the production of images if yes tell me what I will do.
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

TrueSlav
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:33 am
Location: Gulag No.22

Re: Doctrines

Post by TrueSlav » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm

BrenoHenrique wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:37 pm
TrueSlav wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:22 pm
If you like the idea then I'm going to make more but for now:
commisarr
unit_Rus_inf_PoliticalOfficer.png
Ability:
Similarly to the missionary from AoS, this unit is able to convert units.
would you like some help? in the production of images if yes tell me what I will do.
Sadly, as far as I know this idea was rejected.
Join the planning of Age of Modern Warfare here!

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1150
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: Doctrines

Post by BrenoHenrique » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:39 pm

TrueSlav wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm
BrenoHenrique wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:37 pm
TrueSlav wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:22 pm
If you like the idea then I'm going to make more but for now:
commisarr
unit_Rus_inf_PoliticalOfficer.png
Ability:
Similarly to the missionary from AoS, this unit is able to convert units.
would you like some help? in the production of images if yes tell me what I will do.
Sadly, as far as I know this idea was rejected.
understood.
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

TrueSlav
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:33 am
Location: Gulag No.22

Re: Doctrines

Post by TrueSlav » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:50 pm

BrenoHenrique wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:39 pm
TrueSlav wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm
BrenoHenrique wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:37 pm


would you like some help? in the production of images if yes tell me what I will do.
Sadly, as far as I know this idea was rejected.
understood.
but hey, maybe it will be in AoMW?
Join the planning of Age of Modern Warfare here!

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1150
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: Doctrines

Post by BrenoHenrique » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:52 pm

TrueSlav wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:50 pm
BrenoHenrique wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:39 pm
TrueSlav wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Sadly, as far as I know this idea was rejected.
understood.
but hey, maybe it will be in AoMW?
Yes
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

Post Reply

Return to “Technologies”