POWs

Here talk about units and structures.
IMPORTANT!: Every unit type and structure type should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new unit idea than open a new topic for it!
Field marshal Mick

POWs

Post by Field marshal Mick »

I have a couple of map ideas that will need a POW unit. These units can be used as cheap labor You can use it in the map editor and also have a conversion like spell that would let infantry take prisoners. They can rescued by the same spell the unit could= 1change back to original unit.2 Change to a certain unit(eg rifleman).3 Change to a random unit (like the auxiliary Roman units in AOS, whatever is easy to implement. It would be cool if when the unit is captured he will be" interrogated" and either crack and give useful information or state name ,rank,serial number as all soldiers are instructed to if captured
He who gets there Firstus with the Mostus
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: POWs

Post by Stratego (dev) »

seems a bit complex

what u can do currently:
- by triggers you can "change" any unit on any trigger to a POWunit (eg. a neutral man unit)
- by triggers you can change it back to any other specific unit (but can not remember what unit it was, so you can not change back to previous)

we can put in easily:
- also naturally if we can get a new image and a json i can put it in as new only mapeditor unit.

special behaviours
- these will need coding, like ideas u wrote we can discuss and if can get a cheap version (in time) than i can implement.

Return to “Units & Structures (See Nations for accepted Unit nations)”