AXis Allies - useful?

Here you can discuss what kind of nations should be in the new game.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

AXis Allies - useful?

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i was wandering if i could remove these from the game - i think it could be enough to select a nation, we dont need to have this combined option - or do we?

please write opinions.
Dagravian

Re: AXis Allies - useful?

Post by Dagravian »

Only on campaigns and map editor... Alliances take a big role there and many campaigns still work with them. But for random multiplayer maps, the combined thing isn't necessary imo...

Personally i don't have problems with it being removed... But instead of removing it entirelly, i think that both should just be moved elsewhere... Maybe as option on map creation, for example:

- Enable tech share with this faction/nation aliance?: No/Yes
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
jalewolt711

Post by jalewolt711 »

For me I want to remove that Axis Allies because their have a nations to choose.
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I support this removal, they are annoying to deal with when rotating for specific nations in map editor.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:56 am I support this removal, they are annoying to deal with when rotating for specific nations in map editor.
if that is annoying i rather suggest a new mode to select - like clicking on button does not rotate but pus a list of selectable things.
NurKaiser

Post by NurKaiser »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:37 am
Puss_in_Boots wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:56 am I support this removal, they are annoying to deal with when rotating for specific nations in map editor.
if that is annoying i rather suggest a new mode to select - like clicking on button does not rotate but pus a list of selectable things.
It would be good!

Return to “Nations”