version 1.129

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.129

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.128 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.129

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please someone having Google play version help me:
do u see dropdown possiblility on unit statsheet "speed" row? (little arrows that drops down th terrains.)

if so than i think we have crash when u open any "technology" statsheet.

please tell me if we have this crash in google play version or not (please tell me version NR too) thankss!

daniel
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

I don't understand well, you mean, but if you mean the list in which the unit statistics are written: in a random game created in this version and also in a network game created in the previous version, I do not notice anything unusual in this list, especially arrows
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

not the list, the others/help/units section
a) click few units to see their stats
b) go into technologies , and click a feww techs too

and i mean in Age of Fantasy
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

I went into the era of fantasies, then went to the last menu item, which I call "documents, settings, forum", in it I went to the "help" section, then to the "units" section where there was a list of all the units in the game, I pressed 3 -4 of them and I don't notice any arrows or anything unusual.

After that, in the same place, I clicked on the technology "Uruk hay improvement 3" as well as the dwarf technology for improving healers - all the same as with units.

After that I went into my game and looked at the technologies there - I don't see any changes.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Although if you mean the place where the skills and spells of the unit are written, then today between the skills with their descriptions I noticed lines that seem to indicate the boundaries between them.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

good! thanks! so no crash in google play version -thanks!
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

It needs testing, and you need to make more useful posts.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

This is spamming @King of aof , please stop making posts that are not suggestions of any kind, consider this an official warning.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

1 day ban as warning...
Savra

Post by Savra »

I'm presuming from the recent discussions you posted, this is the balancing and buildings update?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

No. That one is planned later, if it will be accepted by community as idea than maybe in january.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new things by Alex - thanks!

Elves: unicorn elven captain unicorn fire archer unicorn poison archer merman worker (water worker)
Humans: raft (1 turn transport) row boat (2 turn transport) catamaran (3 turn transport) mendship (water worker)
Orcs: goblin witch (currently a copy of the orc warlock) merblin shaman (same spells of the goblin shaman) merlock shaman (same spells of the orc shaman) uruk crossbowman
Undeads: Monster defender (raised from shielder corpse, he's a ranged shielder with AoE and poison weapon) Monster halberdier (raised from spearmen corpses, halberdier type unit with 2 attack range) Monster slasher (raised from swordsmen corpses, dual swordsman) Monster waterfolk (raised from water corpses, he's a ranged unit with better movement on water than on land)
New scenario map:Relief
Change summon:Summoned units start to green-float right beside caster
Change in Docs:Unit statsheet improvement: shows speeds in different terrain (click on speed row)

uos 10
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:50 pm Change in Docs:Unit statsheet improvement: shows speeds in different terrain (click on speed row)
Great!
Age of Fantasy design leader
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

@Stratego (dev) when you have time can you also add the fix to the master orc archer? It has 3/3 armor instead of 2/2. Thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is 3/3 already
Savra

Post by Savra »

He meant change it from 3/3 to 2/2, 3/3 is too high and incorrect for this unit.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

yes, in current version it has 0/0 - 1/1 - 3/3 while it should be 0/0 - 1/1 - 2/2
Savra

Post by Savra »

Did the elite Merblin scavengers and master Merblin scavengers issue get fixed? If you look on the orcs infantry page you'll see what I mean. (The land units not the naval)
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Savra wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:28 pm Did the elite Merblin scavengers and master Merblin scavengers issue get fixed? If you look on the orcs infantry page you'll see what I mean. (The land units not the naval)
Sorry, can you be a bit more accurate? What issue?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

They can't cross water i think.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Savra

Post by Savra »

Yes, they can't cross water. Instead their water speed becomes land speed.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Fixed, there was a double definition for terrain speed %
Savra

Post by Savra »

Alexander82 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:33 pm I'd like to implement this

The ideas I've collected here and there are the following:

unicorn mounting: you can train unicorns that cost 2 and most of base land units can mount them forming a unit that has +2 cost from the base land unit used, gain unicorn hp in addition, gets 6 land speed and loose all dodges.
I had to re-read this to double check, so the elf captains unicorn mount form should technically cost 7 turns correct? Because the infantry form costs 5 and the current mounted elf captain costs 4 and has better stats.

Also the fire archer and poison archer mounted forms should cost 5 and not 4.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

- i have a fix on AI-Reanimation (eg. Lich) but is very dangerous.
- as as side effect i have fixed a bug that self buff spells were not working either (eg. warmage was not enchanting its sword ever)

but as as sideffects casters might become too selfish casting only them selves everything if they can target themselves too - please check all ablilities that can also target themselves if there is any too "selfish" things now.

uos 10
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Savra wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:28 am
Alexander82 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:33 pm I'd like to implement this

The ideas I've collected here and there are the following:

unicorn mounting: you can train unicorns that cost 2 and most of base land units can mount them forming a unit that has +2 cost from the base land unit used, gain unicorn hp in addition, gets 6 land speed and loose all dodges.
I had to re-read this to double check, so the elf captains unicorn mount form should technically cost 7 turns correct? Because the infantry form costs 5 and the current mounted elf captain costs 4 and has better stats.

Also the fire archer and poison archer mounted forms should cost 5 and not 4.
Now the mounts cost +1 over the cost increase.

The unicorn alone costs 3 but any unicorn rider cost +2 over their base unit.

Btw can you report if there are wrong stats on the units on a specific post, I can fix those.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Now all riders can dismount from their mounts.
Savra

Post by Savra »

The ai seems to still be supporting each other, I don't see any selfish casting either. But reanimation is working.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

in all version AOS/AOF/AOW there is a big and SUPER dangerous change (uos already)
- new things: XP handling
- on local/multiplayer games you get XP, you can see XP on account page - later will be else and in nicer formats.
- BUT! from now bet game bets and XP-s are collected on the game record - a little button will appear saying "collect" on a finished game

PLEASE help me test this as this can mess up everything if not working properly.

my thought to test
- local campaing map Win on your turn
- local campaing map Win on enemy (AI) turn
- local campaing map Lose
- local campaing map Lose on enemy (AI) turn

- local random map Win on your turn
- local random map Win on enemy (AI) turn
- local random map lose on your turn
- local random map lose on enemy (AI) turn

- multiplayer game Win on your turn
- multiplayer game Win on enemy (Multiplayer) turn
- multiplayer game lose on your turn
- multiplayer game lose on enemy (Multiplayer) turn

- hotseat mode - i dont have clue what wil do :) this also needs some testing.

What should be checked
- no crash in either case on non of the dialogs.
- all case you get a message and XP results written (either in game / or pressing the collect button)
- if you started the game earlier or with a device having no latest dev version - the Collect button should not appear.
- bet game bets should be printed well on dialog and added to account properly
- xp values earned should be calcualted properly to XP account (u see under account)
- XP values are good if they are lower than 300XP for a map (there can be exceptions on big and very very long running maps) but in general 150-200 or max 300XP - tell me if you get more anywhere.
- if you level up in XP table you should get a notification window about it ( later will be more fancy)
- XP FARMING: please help me find ways how people will be able to fam XP-s in a progressive way: eg. if you can have 1000XP in 3 minutes of anything than that is not good :)

Please everyone try to test some of these as it is VITAL that this is working well

bad news:
- AOW and AOF are the same so it is good to test only one of them.
- but AOS is different a little as the "fake-online" multiplayer is not turned on there - so AOS needs separate testing - and it is a little more important as user numerbers in google play are much more than on the others.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Well, I checked it on one map were I placed a captain, and assassin on my team, and a warrior on the other then I started that match and killed the warrior and ended with 400 something xp, I added more assassins and more warriors and tried that, all of this ending in one round and earned 300 something xp.

Does this count as errors?

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”