Map Request

Put here any ideas, suggestions about existing maps, or new maps.
Deptusi

Map Request

Post by Deptusi »

Hello everyone, my name is Deptusi, I've been playing this game for quite some time, and I never get tired of it. I am responsible for a few random maps, story-lines and AOS fan maps. It has become fairly easy for me to create maps, I've even made versions of continents and world maps (me and Daniel, the developer, are discussing about how to implement it in the game, so it's not ready yet).
Anyways, What I wanted to say is that I am very good at it, and I have the time to build the maps, so if you guys need any help, I can build the map, just send me a description, a picture or even the map of a country, I'll do my best to help you out
loki dude

Re: Map Request

Post by loki dude »

I am thinking of a map titiled no where to run.Iit would be a 10×10,
Or a 15×10 map with a smal horizontal river almost at the top.
Leaving room only for some enemy towns.
While on the other side the plauers few troops would be in a walled off town with two towers and some buildings. But the whole town is pretty small and is imposible to exit untill the enemy breaks a wall.
Thank u for youre time. :)
ollie444

Post by ollie444 »

I think there is not enough maps where each team is just exactly the same on either side of a battlefield.

So you both have equal chances.

Then you could mix it up slightly by adding maybe a bridge in the middle.

I prefer the smaller matches with no or little TCs to the big matches with tons of TCs.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Some of these ideas need to be implemented with the New Game Ideas>Multiplayer Scenarios.
Thanks!
Josh
limyuee

Post by limyuee »

Hello Deptusi , can build a world map 100×100 because worldmap 50×50 is small.THANK U :D :D :D :D
hi i newbie
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

And then after 20 turns: yay i reached my enemy ;)
Calibear

Map Request to Deptusi

Post by Calibear »

Hello Deptusi, I'm Calibear. I wanted to request a map, its biblical so I think its historical.
I request for David vs Goliath map. I think the slingers (range unit) to be useful in taking down goliath. I will listen to any suggestions and changes if wanted on this map. Thanks!
Strategy...Strategy.. I want your strategy! Wait, did you just only used tactics!?
rudhek

Post by rudhek »

I have a request, for the battle of kosovo in 1488 with the hungarians and wallachia vs the ottoman empire, he battle resulted in ottoman victory. Is it possible?
there is a wikipedia page on the subject, just type in your search engine: battle of Kosovo 1488
The Dragon Squad Will Rise!

Return to “Maps, campaigns”