Maps and offers

Put here any ideas, suggestions about existing maps, or new maps.
SpecGradus

Maps and offers

Post by SpecGradus »

Good afternoon, dear developers, I would like to suggest that you add the function of public maps, that is, so that each player can publish their map to the public and can play with friends.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Maps and offers

Post by Stratego (dev) »

hi!

would be awesome but sadly there are players making obscene, hate-filled or simply not "quality" maps, and i would not like those maps to appear in game in any way.

so it needs a "review" so currently you can press mapeditor/menu/"send to dev" button to send me the map and if that is noice i can put in - is that ok for you?

thanks!

daniel
SpecGradus

Post by SpecGradus »

yes, I understand you, but you can add moderators who will check the maps and if there is something indecent, they will delete it, I just want to play with a friend on my map, I will send it to you I've been working on it for a long time, thanks for the reply.😁
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

you can add moderators
i could but i am alone here, i can only get help from the community and i can not ask them to moderate these...
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

SpecGradus wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:16 am but you can add moderators who will check the maps and if there is something indecent, they will delete it
Checking maps is very time consuming...much longer than you expected...

Return to “Maps, campaigns”