Battle of Trebia

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
Kalistra

Battle of Trebia

Post by Kalistra »

Apologies if this is already covered somewhere, i couldnt find much on this map. Very tough ask to do in 12 turns, any suggestions? Ive tried pure defence, or running all 4 horseman right in. Trying to target units without buffs becomes futile in a few turns and attrition just eats em up. Also cant seem to pin down the centurion long enough to dispatch him. Im guessing doing that is the key but im not having success as of yet. Thanks in advance guys!
Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. -Sun Tzu's Art of War
Badnorth

Re: Battle of Trebia

Post by Badnorth »

Use your barracks, the ones they train does not have the freezing effect, train a couple swordsmen and use it as the main fighters. As far as I remember, some of your knights does not have the effects, you can also use them to kill the legionnares. I three starred It once, months ago, idk about now.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
eafkcv

Post by eafkcv »

Just don't move until the trigger activates, and the trigger will not affect your units.
Kalistra

Post by Kalistra »

eafkcv wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:59 am Just don't move until the trigger activates, and the trigger will not affect your units.
Wow. I would have never even tried just doing nothing for 3 turns, but that is the trick! Thanks.
Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. -Sun Tzu's Art of War

Return to “Campaign map discussions”